Saleen 06-1318 Vista Blue vert from Kentucky

coolcobramatt

Tigers hate cinnamon
Reaction score
New to the forum but not new to mustangs, this Saleen being #14. I've had an 88 GT, 89 GT vert, 94 Cobra, 95 GT vert, two 97 Cobras (coupe and vert), (2) 01 Cobra vert, 02 Roush vert, 03 redfire Cobra vert, 03 GT vert, 66 sixxer, and an 04 mystichrome Cobra vert.

Car has 3.4 blower pulley, steeda heavy duty idler, steeda cold air intake with a Saleen Extreme air duct, Brenspeed/Saleen Speedlab custom blower cams, custom tune by Brenspeed with an SCT tuner, painted valve covers with Saleen Supercharged decals(match upper plenum), Spec stage 3+ clutch with billet aluminum flywheel, 1 pc drive shaft, steeda short shifter, Pypes mid length headers, high flow catted x pipe, and a custom mid muffler system (kept the center exhaust) all polished 304 stainless, 5 spoke chrome Saleen wheels 20x9 and 20x10, Nitto NT05 tires, front Extreme style chin spoiler, CDC light bar, strut cap covers, radiator cover extensions, Saleen billet aluminum fuel door, Agent 47 mirrors, HID headlights, sequential tail lights, Saleen/Rockford Fosgate sub enclosure. I will probably be trading the Steeda shifter out for an MGW so if anyone is interested PM me.

The first pic was all it took, that Vista ragtop "blue" me away.
saleen.jpg

saleen2.jpg

saleen6.jpg

saleenrear.jpg

saleen9.jpg

saleen10.jpg

saleen8.jpg

saleen3.jpg

saleen5.jpg

I sold my terminator a few weeks ago, I miss it but it was too much for the street. 600 rwhp of color-changing badness. (it would never hook up lol). Car had a Kenne Bell 2.2, CCW sp500 rims and every mod I could stuff under the hood.

clearpics004.jpg

goodengine.jpg

loweredstang012.jpg

Last edited:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Sick rides man , welcome to the best S197 tech site imaginable !

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
:bigwelcome:

It's great to see such a Mustang nut on here! You've got some damned nice cars and I'd LOVE to have what ever job you've got that allows you to have that many Stang's!!

Do you have plans to get the new 5.0 Mustang GT?

coolcobramatt

Tigers hate cinnamon
Reaction score
:bigwelcome:

It's great to see such a Mustang nut on here! You've got some damned nice cars and I'd LOVE to have what ever job you've got that allows you to have that many Stang's!!

Do you have plans to get the new 5.0 Mustang GT?

No I just bought the Saleen actually. I had the mystichrome since 07 and just sold it last month. I am still waiting on the trucking company to pick up the Saleen, no new 5.0 in my future for awhile! I am a Parks Director, doesn't pay well but I have great credit :highfive:

I've owned a stang since age 18 and turn 42 in two weeks, so that collection took over half my life lol.

coolcobramatt

Tigers hate cinnamon
Reaction score
thanks again...I'm still waiting to find a shipping company to get the car in PA and deliver it here. Two weeks and no takers.:damnit:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back