Saleen blower question.

Big Top Gt

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I've been looking around for a Saleen air temp gauge with no luck. Can anyone recommend a good substitute?

I'm looking to pull the Nexus oil pressure and water temp gauges, but unfortunately Nexus doesn't offer an Air Intake Temp gauge.

I love the nexus series gauges, since they look so much like the stock dash gauges in my 05, but I'm disappointed by the limited offering.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions,
Alan

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe he just wants the guage? Just a guess, but I wouldnt want the whole saleen pod either. Not sure if that's what he meant of course.

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
I have the Saleen IAT and Boost gauges that I removed from my pod. I also have a bran new Saleen gauge harness to go with them. If you are interested, shoot me a pm.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Maybe he just wants the guage? Just a guess, but I wouldnt want the whole saleen pod either. Not sure if that's what he meant of course.

And maybe he could check with either of the dealers listed (specifically Saleen) and see if they sell just the gauge? I dunno.. just a thought. Point being there are plenty of places that sell the setup. They can probably get just the gauge.

Doesn't matter, sounds like Cali has him hooked up anyway.

Big Top Gt

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Why has it been so difficult for you to locate a Saleen IAT gauge?

Here's one

Here's one

Here's one

Here's one

Here's one

You do realize this is getting monotonous, right?....

Here's one

Here's one

The only thing more monotonous is when someone acts kind of like a jerk for no reason after obviously not understanding what I mean.

I said I want the air intake temp gauge. That doesn't mean I want a complete 300 dollar Gauge kit or a new pod. You've posted in some of my photo threads, so I assume you've looked at least closely enough to see I have a boost gauge (Nexus)in the car and a saleen gauge pod on the dash.

Settle down or I'll beat you with wet noodles.

PM'ing Cali now.

Dingle ball. :)

DSC04092.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The only thing more monotonous is when someone acts kind of like a jerk for no reason after obviously not understanding what I mean.

I said I want the air intake temp gauge. That doesn't mean I want a complete 300 dollar Gauge kit or a new pod. You've posted in some of my photo threads, so I assume you've looked at least closely enough to see I have a boost gauge (Nexus)in the car and a saleen gauge pod on the dash.

Settle down or I'll beat you with wet noodles.

PM'ing Cali now.

Dingle ball. :)

Please accept my most humble of apologies. I did not realize that it was out of the realm of logic to possibly go to a vendor who sells them and ask if perhaps if they sell just the single gauge. Gosh I hope you don't think I was being a jerk by suggesting that. I don't think I will be able to sleep at night knowing that you might have a bad opinion of me for suggesting that you do something logical.

Big Top Gt

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Please accept my most humble of apologies. I did not realize that it was out of the realm of logic to possibly go to a vendor who sells them and ask if perhaps if they sell just the single gauge. Gosh I hope you don't think I was being a jerk by suggesting that. I don't think I will be able to sleep at night knowing that you might have a bad opinion of me for suggesting that you do something logical.

I'll have none of your common sense mucking up my threads. This was a perfectly generic thread up until you started making sense. :evillaugh:

Oh, and I talked to Cali. It looks like he's got what I want.

Holy crap is that picture big, by the way.

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
I have the Saleen IAT and Boost gauges that I removed from my pod. I also have a bran new Saleen gauge harness to go with them. If you are interested, shoot me a pm.

I would be interested if the OP is not and if the boost gauge is 15 psi...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back