Saleen Super Shakers are ready to order!!!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Okay this is what i just got from Ned@Speedlab,

The kits are almost ready. They are taking pre orders today! So we are also offering customers the chance to call us up and get there name on our list too! We will be getting the first shipment of blowers to the public when these are released! I have a list of customers i will be following up on but if your interested please call in!!!

The Super shaker supercharger kit as a whole will retail at $6950.00 That is going to get you around 500 HP at the crank on a 3.875 pulley. Now im not sure what boost it will create as to the new shaker design but on the old kit that was 7-8 psi. This comes with 39lb injectors and saleen custom tune.

For a Parnelli Jones edition mustang there is some extra materials required for fittment which makes the kit slightly more expensive. The retail price is $7499.99 for these. Plus you will be put in the saleen registry as a supercharged PJ car!!

If you are already Saleen supercharged and want to upgrade to the shaker unit the cost will be $1250!!! If the car is a 435 base saleen supercharger kit it will be an addtional $400 for a set of 39 lb injectors.

Now JDM Engineering is offering discounts to the intial purchase group! If you are interested call now for our Limited time pricing!!!

JDM Engineering will also be offering custom tuning once we get our hands on the first kit. We are expecting to acheive an additional 30+HP with the shaker blower on our respected stage kits! So if you have a Stage 1 kit at say 420 HP, id expect to see 450 Hp. On a car that has our stage 2 with a 3.4 pulley making around 450 HP id expect over 480 HP. I really feel as the boost and power level goes up so does the potential of this charger!

The mass air housing that is used is the 98mm setup and its casted into the supercharger plenum. I feel this will limit us to around 500 RWHP potential untill we come up with something else. Possibly the GT500 sensor, or something to make more power!!

The sound, feel, power, and looks from this kit make it a real winner in my book! Cant wait to start stocking and installing these bad boys!!! Thanks Speedlab!!!
yahoo.gif

732-780-0770

Last edited:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I am NA with a Shaker from CDC. I plan on getting a Saleen SC this winter. Do you know if the Saleen SC Shaker will land in the same spot or would I have to replace the hood and cut a new hole?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am NA with a Shaker from CDC. I plan on getting a Saleen SC this winter. Do you know if the Saleen SC Shaker will land in the same spot or would I have to replace the hood and cut a new hole?

great quesiton, id have to ask if you can take a measurments of the exact position it sits on your hood now.

JimIII

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
OK, I measured the hole in the same way we would measure I.D. of a tube.

From the front of the hood, moving back along the center-line, the leading inside edge of the trim ring is exactly 25" from the leading edge of the hood.

The trim ring is centered on the hood with the left and right inside edges being 22" from the side edges of the hood.

The inner measurements for the trim ring are 17"L x 13"W at it's smallest points.

Does this give you the info needed?

Last edited:

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jared from Saleen said it would fit
Yes they will fit the CDC cut out.

Jared Chavez
Eastern Regional Representative - Saleen SpeedLab
04 Saleen S281 #381
Saleen Series IV S/C, Saleen 2.875 Pulley, 05 Fuel Pump, Saleen 14" Brake Kit, JDM Air Kit, JDM 90mm MAS Air, 42 lb Injectors, Optima Red Top, Custom JDM Tune

Lazy Racer

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Jim, the PR blurb talks of improved throttle response, how so? Also, 700hp, you say 500rwhp, 17-20% drivetrain loss is 600hp, where does the final 100 come from? Is this going to bend rods?

Thanks

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So this thing needs a new tune. I have probably zero chance of finding a tuner in the Fatherland. Damn. I would love to sport one of these around after I get home.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So this thing needs a new tune. I have probably zero chance of finding a tuner in the Fatherland. Damn. I would love to sport one of these around after I get home.

I am pretty sure that JDM would be able to give you a good and safe mail order tune.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that JDM would be able to give you a good and safe mail order tune.

That is not a bad idea. I believe my tune is based on their work as it is (Dynospeed in Memphis). I am not running anything terribly cosmic (BAP, 39# injectors, CAI, 90mm MAF, HT0s, blower). And I have been looking for something to "reward" myself with after I get home in less than 70 days. Plus, it being fall/winter when I get home gives me time to take my time working on the thing... (yes, my dumbass plans on doing this one myself)...

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is not a bad idea. I believe my tune is based on their work as it is (Dynospeed in Memphis). I am not running anything terribly cosmic (BAP, 39# injectors, CAI, 90mm MAF, HT0s, blower). And I have been looking for something to "reward" myself with after I get home in less than 70 days. Plus, it being fall/winter when I get home gives me time to take my time working on the thing... (yes, my dumbass plans on doing this one myself)...

I think it would be a most excellent idea. And my dumbass has decided to start doing more of the work on my car myself too. I plan to personally put my new Thrump_rrr tensioner on as well as the new thingie to help the belt wrap on the S/C. Plus when your done you can tell people you did it!:beerdrink:

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does the shaker filter come in blue ;p ?

So who will be the first to have one so i can make a final decision in 5 months when my car will came out of winter sleep.

Burke

Reaction score
I'd LOOOVE to.....

just waiting for someone to tell me when I can throw money at them for it :roflmao:

:popcorneat:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^^Nice to see you around these parts again, Burke....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back