Saleen Supercharger for sale

rangerj84

forum member
Reaction score
This Saleen supercharger belonged to sactown which I bought from snakebite05 who never installed the kit nor have I done so either. Reason for selling, my motor is going out and I need to either replace it or I'm thinking of getting a truck. When I received the kit it was missing some parts so I've pieced together roughly 99%, only thing missing would be a few wires.

Saleen SC for 05+ Mustang GT parts included with this are as follows:
Saleen SC (port matched to Ford Racing Throttle Body, I can include my 62" TB if you send me your stocker)
4.0 & 3.2 pulley
39lb injectors w/ fuel rails
Saleen Heat Exchanger
Fender Mount Ice Box
Steeda CAI
intercooler pump
BBR Tensioner
2006 coolant crossover conversion kit

Also will come with a kenne bell boost-a-pump

The SC is port matched to a Ford Racing Throttle Body. The oil in the SC has been changed twice, with only Saleen Branded oil, there is around 35k miles on the SC.

asking $3500 +shipping. OBO

Last edited:

rangerj84

forum member
Reaction score
I'd have to check out the manual again to pin point it but I believe it is the 20 AWG wiring to extend the alternator signal harness. But I may actually have that coming lol. I got with a guy on the saleen forums who sent me a ton of stuff for the install. including an already extended alternator power wire so you wont have to cut and splice yours. I plan on getting that package from the post office tomorrow as I missed the delivery. the area of the install im talking about is on page 58 of 124

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be pulling my motor soon....are you looking for a stock replacement?

RH

Rowdy_Dude

Reaction score
Good luck with SALE

I just installed my kit that came off a 2006...

I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes... but here is what I experienced...
I see you have the 2007 + radiator hose kit, that is important & excellent. the kit is inexpensive depending on where you get it... but customs & duty charges from UPS into Canada doubled the cost... I HATE UPS
common things missed /over looked when removing a kit...
the heater hoses 06-2003-C09925 X 1 - Water Tube 05 Mustang...
and the HARNESS, ’05-‘09 MUSTANG (S281 SC & S281 E) ACT CONNECTOR
the ATC connector I got at Ford part # WPT-322 or # U2Z-14S411-JZA
for the other wires any parts store you can get 18 or 20 gauge to splice in... I hade a hard time in my area with the 4 gauge for the alternator so I bout some jumper cables and made my own wire less the fusible link(I'm sure that will come to hunt me later)
for the heater hose I Macgyver'ed my old one, I ended up cutting a bit more off then shown, I ended up cutting it again at the bend in the pipe

rangerj84

forum member
Reaction score
Ok, I've been in training for a month and this thing is still for sale! 3,000 plus shipping and Paypal takes it all! Lowest ill go though

05armygt

Just Works Here
Reaction score
if i didnt have this m90 on my car and could get rid of it fast, id be all over this.

05armygt

Just Works Here
Reaction score
id have to sell the m90 off first before i buy this kit, not sure if he wants it in his garage till I sell it, if you have cash ready and OP can wait a couple weeks on it then im down.

Back