scosche Faceplate and wiring kit

detn8tor

Reaction score
Well gents,
After talking to schosche they have no clue about the reason why its draining my battery. They have had a few of these accounts arise but dont know where to go or what to do.....Basic reverse engineering....Trust me i know all about that subject, EOD tech here, going to return my faceplate and wiring kit to a popular online car audio sales company ....They were awesome too!! Sense the sarcasm?!?!? Going with the metra kit and pac audio wiring....Talked to both companies no probelms.....Any questions please ask....

Chip

Reaction score
Well gents,
After talking to schosche they have no clue about the reason why its draining my battery. They have had a few of these accounts arise but dont know where to go or what to do.....Basic reverse engineering....Trust me i know all about that subject, EOD tech here, going to return my faceplate and wiring kit to a popular online car audio sales company ....They were awesome too!! Sense the sarcasm?!?!? Going with the metra kit and pac audio wiring....Talked to both companies no probelms.....Any questions please ask....
I just received my Scosche dash kit what cables and adapters did you have to purchase? Were you able to retain the sync features and all the steering buttons. Lastly did you have an external Sirius module or is it integrated into the oem radio?

detn8tor

Reaction score
When i ordered my mustang i ordered it with the intentions of replacing my head unit and i didn't order the sync or nav features cause i knew i could find it in a radio.....So to answer your questions.....i just had to order the schosche wiring kit...No xm radio for me....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back