Sequential Tail lights...Yes or No???

NSANE POWR

10 Second Club
Reaction score
Hey all, Just wanted to get your opinions on the Sequential tail light kits for the S197s. I live in Southern Maine and dont see as many newer stangs as many areas. Are these popular or considered a "highschool" mod equilivent to neon lighting? Ive seen video clips of them and they looked better than I thought they would but wanted to get the general vibe of the forum.....

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i vote no. not a fan but i understand the love behind them

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
I'm not much a fan of them.

If you want to get a general consensus, maybe put a poll in yoru post, yay and nay?

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have 'em. Obviously, I don't see my own taillights, but I think they grab attention better than "regular" signals. I think it's pretty cool...plus, the innermost lights light up when braking, where only the middle and outer light up from the factory.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I went with the "Chase" lights from Meter4it right after I bought the car back in 2005. I love them... 100x better than stock.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I have the exact same ones as don_w and they are damn nice! He offers the best quality kit I have seen.:thumb:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I went with the "Chase" lights from Meter4it right after I bought the car back in 2005. I love them... 100x better than stock.
never seen those before and i like 'em! might have to invest in those.

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I have the exact same ones as don_w and they are damn nice! He offers the best quality kit I have seen.:thumb:

I have the sequential........the chase lights are close...but a little too "knight rider-e" for me:hi:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
That's the really nice thing about the meter4it kit, is the fact that once installed, all you have to do is change the position of the jumper switch and you can choose from factory, sequential, or chase. This is an all in one kit and instructions are excellent! I was so impressed that I tried to get him to vend them here, but he just does them as a side hobby and doesn't want to get flooded with orders..lol. You can not go wrong with that kit for quality or value!:thumb:

Humboldt Stang

forum member
Reaction score
I have the webelectrics.
The chases are nice too.
The best mod you'll never see.
:thumb:

Last edited:

cobra_4

forum member
Reaction score
I like them but for the money there are lots of other things I would rather do. Ill probably do it at some point but it will probably be the last mod I do.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back