Shaker 500?

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
Alright I decieded to replace my factory door subs. I know they are 8s but here are my questions. Is the factory amp bridged or is it a mono amp? Also, what is the load each sub puts on the amp (ohms). Last queston is what is the mounting depth.
Thanks
Nick

DJ Staid

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully this will help you out. Personally I would just work with a local shop you trust or Crutchfield. They have always hooked me up when installing after-market stuff.

First Post

Second Post

Third Post

I don't know if that is everything you wanted, but that should help. Again... use Crutchfield to research products then move onto Google or Ebay. That is unless you have a sweet local shop you can trust.

Let me know what you find out or if you run into anything weird... I plan on swapping my stuff out next spring.

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
Dude thanks a lot yes that is what I was looking for. I love your red on red car I wanted that and couldn't afford it. I am going to replace the factory 8s with kicker classic solo baric subs. I will have to make a custom rim to add some depth of the mounting that way I dont bottom out on the back of the enclosure.

DJ Staid

forum member
Reaction score
Dude thanks a lot yes that is what I was looking for. I love your red on red car I wanted that and couldn't afford it. I am going to replace the factory 8s with kicker classic solo baric subs. I will have to make a custom rim to add some depth of the mounting that way I dont bottom out on the back of the enclosure.

Good luck with the install... post some pics afterwards so we can see the enclosure. Yea the red on red is pretty sweet... thanks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back