Should I be scared?

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know what the problem is? He's not going to blow your doors off if you can drive worth a shit. I've owned 4 f-bodies and one was a '93 Z. That has the LT 1 motor in it and it only made 275 hp at the crank stock. So he has a cam and headers, might be pushing 325 to the wheels now. I sure in the hell wouldn't back down from him even before I put my blower on.

20Mustang10

Reaction score
J Cagle: My buddy has an 05 GT with bolt on mods from 4.10 to udp and a nice set of cams, intake and tune with LT and h pipe and on a dyno he made 410 at the motor and ran a 12.4 and its his daily driver.

Shower

Reaction score
I am with that guy though. Throw some NOS on it if you really wanna make sure you win. Lol.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
If I remember right those lt4 cars are some where around 425 at the crank. So I say good luck

1FastS197

Reaction score
I only wish I could afford turbos, or even had enough of a mechanical understanding to deserve to have them--lol.

As for NOS. How much does a kit run? I don't want to blow my engine up anytime soon. This car is, and will be, my daily driver for a while. Do you think Id be able to beat him with my delete plates installed, udp, o/r midpipe, and 4.10s? These are the next few mods I plan to purchase, and this may get my ass in gear to buy them.

this is a common missconception of nitrous... it doesn't blow the motor up AT SAFE RPM'S... spraying to soon or hitting the rev limiter is what will get the motor or the intake... if you are nervous about spraying, buy a window switch... you can set it to spray at a certain RPM and then shut off at a certain RPM... WOT switch and a window switch and its safe... unless your spraying way more than a stock motor can handle... it will take a 100 shot good...

Oh GOD STOP SAYING NOS!!!!!!!!!!! That is so Gay!!

Its Nitrous people. *sigh*

I feel better now. ;)

i feel your pain! lol...

I don't know what the problem is? He's not going to blow your doors off if you can drive worth a shit. I've owned 4 f-bodies and one was a '93 Z. That has the LT 1 motor in it and it only made 275 hp at the crank stock. So he has a cam and headers, might be pushing 325 to the wheels now. I sure in the hell wouldn't back down from him even before I put my blower on.

exactly... i have one friend who has a LT1... its stroked to a 396, it has stock heads but they are ported to hell and back.... it goes 6.90's on a 150 shot 1/8th mile... thats built rear and built shortblock and i think a turbo 350 tranny... nitrous converter and all... i think he could take him...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back