Slammed on 19's, post your pics.

riored4v

Just Brew It
Reaction score
I'll take a picture of the side profile tomorrow and upload it. The ride is significantly improved and overall looks way better.

Always like the H&R SS i ran previously. Still running stock shocks/struts? If so, is it a pretty smooth ride and good enough for a DD?

neema

forum member
Reaction score
A true coilover does have its benefits, however I agree with you that putting all the force on something that was only intended to be a shock mount doesn't sit well with me..
In fact, it doesn't sit well with racers either....if you look in the back of a race prepped mustang (specifically a Boss 302S) that has real coilovers....you'll see this....

DSCN0381.jpg

my issue would be with the lower mount. the upper mount may mushroom up with a hard hit, but the lower bracket would be nasty if it snapped off.

WytHorse

forum member
Reaction score
you know, I didn't even really consider that.... I was so caught up in thinking about the upper bolt punching through the sheetmetal after fatigue cycles...

Doug1227

forum member
Reaction score
Pic in sig... 19 x 8.5/9.5 Eurotek UO2's. 245/45-19 and 275/40-19. Eibach Pro's. I'll post some better pics later....

niner555

forum member
Reaction score
Nice, the DG wheels look good!

Well, how about I make that 2 pictures? :rock:

I happen to agree with you...when I saw the Dan Gurney car for the first time (saw it on a show room floor) I fell in love with these wheels....Better pics in the future, but for now

Setup:
factory "Brembo" lift kit
19x9 all around, running the stock 255/40 Pirelli's....going to 275/40 next...

DSCN0538.jpg

DSCN0554.jpg

blown88coupe

forum member
Reaction score
Was still little dirty after sitting in garage waiting on wheels to be powdercoated

20120420_171514.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

HankyGT

Make it three yards mf'r
Reaction score
You can hear it on my youtube page look up 4literv6

As for the coffee can comments no it's not a coffee can it's a 3" straight thru muffler weighs just 6#s and has a 5" tip so just like your mustang running fake louvers,ducktail spoiler, sitting on chrome bullitts and spitting fake flames r real what's your point?

Can you post some rear 3/4 shots? I'm genuinely curious to how this looks on a mustang.

(I've always had side swept canister style exhausts on my DSM's and Supra)

I can see how your car has that import 'feel' to it so it might work. Heck the v6 cars with an exhaust can have an exotic tone I feel.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back