SLP Line Locks

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone used them? Anyone have comments on them other than they are single solenoid? I have pretty much written off worrying about the supposed issue with ABS and single solenoid systems. Too many people using too many different brands of systems for them to have issues and the boards not be flooded with posts about it. So.. like I said. Other than having comment about it being a single solenoid system does anyone have any experience with the SLP line locks? They are on Summit's site for $155. Part number is is SLE-M25001. They appear to come with pre-bent lines, wiring, solenoid, fittings,and a switch.

sle-m25001_w.jpg

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well for a bit less money you can make your own dual solenoid kit using parts from summit, or for a lot less money, you can make yourself a single solenoid kit from summit parts

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Reaction score
I have one sitting in my room, waiting for spring time...

You are correct about the pre-bent lines, wiring, solenoid, fittings,and a switch....these make a complete kit and will all help with the fit/finnish, and install, which from doing a ton of research is a real PITA, atleast on the 99-04 stangs...

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well for a bit less money you can make your own dual solenoid kit using parts from summit, or for a lot less money, you can make yourself a single solenoid kit from summit parts

Yup, agreed. Only reason I ased about this perticular kit is I know where one is for $50 brand new.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kewl.. thanks everyone for the feedback

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a GMS kit ........come & get it.....Junk...

Er uh.. I will take a pass, thanks.

Hey, I will try to hook up with you Wednesday evening. Just gotta wait and see how it goes. I get the sneaky suspesion that I ain't going to have much free time to myself while I am down there.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got the hookup on more of those $50 kits???

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy running this kit... no problems thus far. I have the PMP dual system and like it very much

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back