So I've joined the Dark Side...

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
http://galleries.kontrakarma.net/cars/427_stock/

..but I still have the Mustang.

As for the Corvette; it's a bone stock 2013 427. I originally saw this color combo -- Night Race Blue with Ebony black interior and contrasting blue stitching -- on both a 427 and a ZR1, when I took the wife to Corvettes At Carlisle the year before last. I told her that if I ever were to buy a C6, it would be one like either of those two. As luck would have it, I stumbled upon this car one late Wednesday night, one month ago, cruising the dealerships with the wife. Thursday morning I went down to pick it up, beating a guy driving in from out of state by 2 hours.

No mods yet, and it will likely stay stock'ish for a good long while. I have the other cars to wrench on.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Damn that's a nice looking Corvette! Congrats on the new ride, that must be one hell of a car with that LS7 in there.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very nice Ras. I'd love to have that in the stable.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Did the guy from out if state get there and find out you got it or did the call and tell him lol

-PmP-

forum member
Reaction score
The way I see it.... A kick ass car is still a kick ass car. Nice ride! I definitely wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers.

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Cheers, thanks guys. I really am enjoying it. It's not as fast as the 3V, but it's so much more civilized.

Did the guy from out if state get there and find out you got it or did the call and tell him lol

They thought I was him. Supposedly he showed up 2 hours after I had left, ready to buy it.

I would have felt bad, but not really.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Man, that looks nice. I like dark colors on late model Corvettes. As far as mods go, there are tons of them out there, but damn the 427 is no slouch man. LOL

I kinda feel bad for the other only because he obviously missed out on a great car.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Beautiful car!

I'm not a brand specific kinda guy. I'll drive whatever strikes me as awesome.

I'd drive the shit outta that Vette! I'd be a road course goin fool after emptying my bank accounts to put an upgraded suspension and oil coolers under it.

Have fun with it brother!

cam101

forum member
Reaction score
I have to check it out one day. Maybe get my brothers for a possible photoshoot.

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nice car, do you mind telling us what it cost??

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rasmus,

Just going over New-Post and saw your Thread on the new Vette.

Congratulations :thumb2:

Terry

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back