So sick of waiting.

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
so i got sick of waiting for new rims to fit my car. new rims can always be fitted for a car. i took out my rear perches because the eiback setup was too high in the rear. result:
6529_119176488508_504823508_2403091_4935559_n.jpg

ok, so maybe the fenders need to be pulled. im planning to pull the front today too and im thinking about buying spacers to fit my gt500 brakes. i have bullit replica rims 18x9 in the front. they dont fit the brakes. according to MY measurements a 45 mm spacer should do the trick. i just want to make sure that my brakes will fit. has anyone done this before? all help would be great.

thanks

alexis

Kaldar142

Reaction score
wait... a 45mm spacer? are you on crack? lol

that is HELL on your hub bearings man, youll replace them every 1000 miles... not to mention the car will handle like crap and look dumb

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
wait... a 45mm spacer? are you on crack? lol

that is HELL on your hub bearings man, youll replace them every 1000 miles... not to mention the car will handle like crap and look dumb

woa man. dont hate. the fenders would obviously get pulled to fit appropriately.

DRock

Reaction score
That aint fender pulling that is widebody at that point

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
eibach pro streets...

... the stock spring doesnt have a perch. the perches on the eibachs are just so you can adjust it. vdubbers have done it for generations.

tached_out

Bigger the better
Reaction score
I wouldnt "pull" your fenders your going to more then likely do more damage then what is good or potentially make the rear end look like crap.

I would just be patient and get some new wheels and not try to reinvent the wheel. If pulling your fenders was a good Idea then I think every drag racer with this car would of done it by now

Kaldar142

Reaction score
woa man. dont hate. the fenders would obviously get pulled to fit appropriately.

Im not hating, i'm looking out for your WALLET and SAFETY

do NOT run a 45mm spacer, i ran a 25mm spacer on previous cars and had to replace the hub bearings often, not to mention the car tramlined like no other

Vapour Trails

The Renaissance Man
Reaction score
Dude, that's hella tyte. Don't worry those hat8ers that aren't mad ballerz don't understand that those fenders will be like the matin' call to bitches

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
Dude, that's hella tyte. Don't worry those hat8ers that aren't mad ballerz don't understand that those fenders will be like the matin' call to bitches

thats not exactly how i would have worded it, but pretty much.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
The good news is, with 45mm spacers you will be able to clean the inside sidewall of the tire without even bending over. :omfg:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back