Sold my 07 GT

fast Ed

forum member
Reaction score
My 07 GT has gone to a new home recently. A group that I coach with, www.driveteq.ca , was looking for a straightforward RWD vehicle to use as a trainer for some of their clients. They already had a couple of FWD cars and also a mid-engine RWD.

I had bought this car already modded from a friend a few years back for a very good deal, and decided to get out before the depreciation hit too bad. It only had about 50,000 miles when I moved it along, and never winter driven. Very fun car to drive and reliable, but after taking a few laps in a friend's completely stock S550 GT Track pack car last summer and being very impressed, I got to thinking about moving to the new chassis. So the opportunity came up to get the car into the hands of someone who could use it properly as modded, and I came out almost even dollar-wise after 2 summers of track day usage ... I didn't drive it much other than the track days (and to and from).

So for now I will continue to lurk here a bit, and keep an eye out for any tidbits of S550 info that come up. I'll be looking for a used 2015 or 2016 Track pkg car at some point in the future. Thanks to everyone here for their help with my S197 questions, and for the historical threads that I was able to glean info from.

cheers
Ed

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Just an FYI, Mustang6G is 98% "nice splitter bro!", "what wheels should I get?", and "2015/2016 Mustang GT Build" that consist of nothing but visual mods and/or plastidip. So not much to be had there as far as actual performance and technical information like here.

You will love the S550 though! Congrats man!

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Ed just think you can finally join in on the 2015+ rev fest every Fri night and compare your ebay gt350r spoiler with all the others lol

BigSkyGT

Not your daddy.
Reaction score
I recently traded in my 2010 GT and bought a used 2015 V6 Mustang. I love the car. In two years or so I will step up to a brand new 2018 GT.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back