Some cool back drops

Silversky545

forum member
Reaction score
I hate that I drive a GT aka Giant Turtle.... My last Stang was a cobra but I have two little girls now and I'm saving for prom, homecoming, weddings, pedicures, purses, bail (for when I kill their boy friends) ect.... So all I could afford is a gt lol...thank you for the kind words... I have to find cool back drops and use cool photo apps to make my car appear sweet.

I have every bolt on u can do other than the major ones (heads,intake manifold)

I have not done any exterior mods because I can't make my mind up on a theme...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?faqqtd

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
I hate that I drive a GT aka Giant Turtle.... My last Stang was a cobra but I have two little girls now and I'm saving for prom, homecoming, weddings, pedicures, purses, bail (for when I kill their boy friends) ect.... So all I could afford is a gt lol...thank you for the kind words... I have to find cool back drops and use cool photo apps to make my car appear sweet.

I have every bolt on u can do other than the major ones (heads,intake manifold)

I have not done any exterior mods because I can't make my mind up on a theme...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?faqqtd

You make a GT sound inferior.. not cool having the corvette driver ego. Otherwise the pics look good.

Silversky545

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry did not mean it in that way... I recently went to the Shelby house in las Vegas and the tour guide opened my eyes to owning a speciality mustang... And how prestigious it is.... I more or less am just up set with my self for selling my cobra, and my 88 Saleen... I should have gave a little more of my back ground b4 stating that.... The way Shelby breaks down the different levels of mustangs goes as follows :
*V6 for people that can appreciate style w/I braking the bank
*GT for creating your own "specialty" mustang
* Mach 1, bullet, Shelby gt/cs, gt500 so on and so forth... For ford enthusiast "drivers"... who demand respect... (he also said he hates when people mod specialty mustangs, because it kills the value if them)

Trust me I love my car, but it does not change the fact that 99% of all gt owners would rather have a special edition ... That's all I meant by that statement ...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kexfuu

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry did not mean it in that way... I recently went to the Shelby house in las Vegas and the tour guide opened my eyes to owning a speciality mustang... And how prestigious it is.... I more or less am just up set with my self for selling my cobra, and my 88 Saleen... I should have gave a little more of my back ground b4 stating that.... The way Shelby breaks down the different levels of mustangs goes as follows :
*V6 for people that can appreciate style w/I braking the bank
*GT for creating your own "specialty" mustang
* Mach 1, bullet, Shelby gt/cs, gt500 so on and so forth... For ford enthusiast "drivers"... who demand respect... (he also said he hates when people mod specialty mustangs, because it kills the value if them)

Trust me I love my car, but it does not change the fact that 99% of all gt owners would rather have a special edition ... That's all I meant by that statement ...

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?kexfuu

Gotcha, makes more sense now. I like the GT for the very reason of "creating your own specialty" I like to mod. lol I do agree that I wouldn't mod a specialty Mustang either, depending on what it was. . Too much money to mess with imo. I one day would like to have an 03-04 Cobra, but I would mod it. I would do a pulley swap and full exhaust. Too much power to be made in that car.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I would love a Shelby GT white w/ silver stripes and I know I would mod the shit out of it and do a proper homage to the GT350 instead of what Shelby did with it. I am a HUGE Shelby fan and hopefully my poster will get autographed my Mr. Shelby himself although unfortunately I don't think that will happen.

Nice Pics do you have a non edited version of the second picture?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back