Some pics post Airlift install.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Well beer and power is all I need haha.

Very nice Mikey. Did it require any modification to the stock suspension?

What stock suspension lol, it's like all gone. But as far as the K member n sways n such, no. It is pretty easy.

Thanks Jay, need me some bigger brakes hahah

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
the only thing other than the shocks/struts/springs it replaced was the front swaybar endlinks, the ones that came with it was alot shorter than stock.

other then unbolting/bolting back up nothing had to be modified.

hey mikey, did you have any trouble with the threads on the plates for the rear bag? I had to run a tap through the plate again because the nut was slightly offset

also, you need to update your sig pic with a slammed photo ;)

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
the only thing other than the shocks/struts/springs it replaced was the front swaybar endlinks, the ones that came with it was alot shorter than stock.

other then unbolting/bolting back up nothing had to be modified.

hey mikey, did you have any trouble with the threads on the plates for the rear bag? I had to run a tap through the plate again because the nut was slightly offset

also, you need to update your sig pic with a slammed photo ;)

Nope, had 0 issues, took a few tries to get the air hose hole and the thing to be tightened up and lined up but I got it haha.

I do need to update it

28ONE

Reaction score
Your car is hella clean Mikey! Definitely one of my favorites :thumb:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
ahh ok, i fed the airline through before i aligned the top portion of the bag into the hole, didnt wanna have to go fishing for it.

the bottom plate the nut was off center and i had to run a tap to thread the metal plate it was attached to, otherwise the bolt wouldnt go it, took be 5 minutes of cussing trying to figure out why it wasnt working :p

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Dang, I wish you wouldn't have posted the price for this. I figured that it would be too rich for my blood...now I KNOW that it is. LOL

Steeda Sports and Tokico D-Specs will have to keep me happy for now!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great Mikey.....Welcome to the bagged club......it sits just right when she is dropped...do you have it on 0psi in the back??...How much did you cut off your bumpstops??........I want mine to sit even lower in the rear and I think I might hack off some more of my bumpstops in the rear.......

Love the wheels too....big brakes next for sure......I am looking for a set now as well.....lol

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
wish i had the kinda of money that has been thrown at waldo's car...lol
love that hood btw

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
wish i had the kinda of money that has been thrown at waldo's car...lol
love that hood btw

thanks man......but What money are you talking about??......I don't ever see money.....It gets deposited directly to the car it seems like....lol

javdog07c/s

forum member
Reaction score
Mikey stang looks awesome, welcome to Airlift I keep telling guys save your money and go Air you wont regret it. car handles really well, I have replaced my whole suspension to BMR. I plan on removing my rear bump stops so I can go a little bit lower.

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
thanks man......but What money are you talking about??......I don't ever see money.....It gets deposited directly to the car it seems like....lol
haha you have a point, in that case i wish i had the direct deposit to my car like you did :p

simply walk out one day and the car has a new hood

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Looks great Mikey.....Welcome to the bagged club......it sits just right when she is dropped...do you have it on 0psi in the back??...How much did you cut off your bumpstops??........I want mine to sit even lower in the rear and I think I might hack off some more of my bumpstops in the rear.......

Love the wheels too....big brakes next for sure......I am looking for a set now as well.....lol

Yup I air it out in those pics. I'm either gonna remove my bump stop brackets completely or cut em some more I think.

Thanks man, I love the system! Gotta fix a small leak on RF but it'll be easy.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Yea the leaks are a pain sometime, luckily the fittings into each bag was fine, I only had leaks at the valve block and the tank. The tank was so bad it would have to refill after 30 minutes of non use, replaced the liquid gasket with tape and it will go days with losing minimal psi.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Yea the leaks are a pain sometime, luckily the fittings into each bag was fine, I only had leaks at the valve block and the tank. The tank was so bad it would have to refill after 30 minutes of non use, replaced the liquid gasket with tape and it will go days with losing minimal psi.

I am still having tank leaking problems......my check valve inside the braided hose went bad and Jeremy sent me a new one....I replaced it and it still is leaking so I have to figure out what next to check.......also my right rear bag is leaking slowly as well....but I am thinking it has to do with the tank leaking down or either the air manifold it self......

Also Wes......how do you have yours wired up??....What kind of ignition source did you use??.....the fuse box or an alternate splice-in location??

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back