Someone is going to fucking die.

rmays

forum member
Reaction score
Makes me sick to my stomach to see that shit. Lets hope Karma really has a plan for that bastard.

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Local stealership wants $1,375 + labor. I'm thinking black super strength duct tape and RTV until I find a better price on the cloth tops...
Sorry about your bad luck. Let me know if you need help killing someone.

I didn't read the whole thread, but $1375 is ridiculous. They're obviously including the back window, which is glass and costs a LOT. Ask for a price that reuses your stock rear window. They'll still need to sew it in, but when I swapped a rag top on my 98 vert, it was only $300 or so.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Complete bullshit. The pussies need to be beaten down hard!! Same thing happened to a buddy of mine years ago. He never locked his doors after that, felt like, better to let them inside then cut the top. Its the downside of a vert......sucks.

patrick

TorchedGT

Mustang Operator
Reaction score
a line from one of my fav movies comes to mind

"I say we get a couple hard pipe hittin niggas and go to town on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch... get medieval on his azz"

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
DAMN bro sorry to hear. But know how u feel....

A truck with a hitch backed into me in the parking lot and left a big ass dent in the hood.

But to mess up a rag top, thats like slapping jesus.
"burn em"

05xgt

Reaction score
Just curious, but where did this happen? Really doesnt matter it Sux big time none the less. Chances are it was local punks close to you. Hope you do find out and apply the justice rightfully deserved. Should you find out I would effectively apply justice subversively. NO WITNESSES!

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ah hell, a little bit of Gorilla tape and you can't even see it anymore.

041110171205.jpg

041110171218.jpg

Think I'll go with one of these in black canvas.

jha1223

forum member
Reaction score
Certainly not a sweet car like yours, but I had leased a 2008 Escape a few years ago. Picked it up from the dealership at lunch and drove it back to work. When I was leaving work I was greeted to four windows with deep scratches and gouges. Assholes....

I hope you walk up on the next ass that fucks with your car.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back