Someone needs to smack the shit out of this dealership!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What, GT 500's don't come stock with 300 hp and 5 spd tranny's?

Sounds like the good old bait and switch tactic!

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
The first one is odd because ray skillman is one of the largest mustang dealers in the country well ray skillman ford I guess that is there mazda store that has this one. There ford one has a huge event every year where Jack Roush comes out people bring there stangs he signs them and all kinds of good stuff.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
These types of things always pop up on autotrader. Seems like every time I get bored and look at used GT500 cars for sale up there always at least one or two V6 cars with a body kit or a 3v with a blower they are listing as a GT500. Seen a few 3v Shelby GT cars also listed as GT500.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
These types of things always pop up on autotrader. Seems like every time I get bored and look at used GT500 cars for sale up there always at least one or two V6 cars with a body kit or a 3v with a blower they are listing as a GT500. Seen a few 3v Shelby GT cars also listed as GT500.

Lol this

Sent from your moms phone

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
I wonder if they sold or it was someone affiliated with our site??? lol

The v6 listing was really nice, just thought it funny they typed out details about the v6 when they had a DOHC lol

And guess why I was looking at gt500s gents ;)

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Brian, you must have too much money.
aaf_pfft.gif

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
no skwerl, BUT I do plan on having like Lambo money in a year or two :) But for now the wife told me I could sell my car and get a 5.0 or a gt500 instead...now the internal debate and search begins

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
no skwerl, BUT I do plan on having like Lambo money in a year or two :) But for now the wife told me I could sell my car and get a 5.0 or a gt500 instead...now the internal debate and search begins

GT500! Seems like everyone has a 5.0 now and a GT500 will still be worth more in a few years.

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
GT500! Seems like everyone has a 5.0 now and a GT500 will still be worth more in a few years.

That's what im leaning towards but I think I'll see how this business goes first and maybe buy a GTR or a GTS or something and turn the mustang into strictly a track car. I can sit on this another year :). But it doesn't hurt to look

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back