Someone opened their door on my car

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
and there a decent size black/greyish scuff marks and a pretty good dent, it's gone through the clear coat and i can't clean it off, anyone know of any tips to help?

mother fucker didn't even leave a note

TotoGT06

forum member
Reaction score
Find out if any place around the area had security cameras pointed in your direction

HellsBells

620/677
Reaction score
If it's through the clearcoat then there's nothing you can really do...

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
All you can do is touch it up... and get used to this shit happening. I fuckin' hate people.

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
All you can do is touch it up... and get used to this shit happening. I fuckin' hate people.

+1 i've got multiple right now, after paying 200 to get 3 fixed back in april

SilverBolt

Its "just" a sixer.
Reaction score

Couldn't have said it any better. It's rare to find an honest person now a days.

As far as tips, you could try a clay bar or slight rubbing compound. You never know, it may not be too deep. I say you should exhaust all the smaller options before paying to get it fixed professionally.

Last edited:

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
no security cameras was in a shitty ass location.

yeah my car was flawless when i got it and now fucking morons keep opening their shit on my car i just found ANOTHER small dent from something on the same!

i'm never parking around anyone again lol

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
not as bad as being at a carshow when some random ass person is using your car as a table/chair then you confront them and they pretend like it never happened

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
Turn it in to your insurance. If it's dented, then touching it up ain't going to help anyway. You need to have it fixed professionally.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
I always park in the back 40 and this is why. I also get a lot of good exercise lol. My mom's car(02 WS6) got hit by an old man one time and I thought she was going to kill him. Should have seen this guy walker look about 135 but shit she was pissed. Luckily it buffed out.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score
Turn it in to your insurance. If it's dented, then touching it up ain't going to help anyway. You need to have it fixed professionally.

this is true, ill try to take a pic of it, it's not THAT bad but it bothers me, and it would bother anybody else probably lol

DKS

Wax on, Wax off.
Reaction score
no security cameras was in a shitty ass location.

yeah my car was flawless when i got it and now fucking morons keep opening their shit on my car i just found ANOTHER small dent from something on the same!

i'm never parking around anyone again lol

So, the car was flawless when you got it. . .

You've been parking around people and now it's dinged up. . .

Good idea^^^^, too bad you had to wait till you shit was messed up to figure it out.

I'd never park my car between cars in a parking lot, no way. People are careless and jealous. Park in the back of the lot and walk. I never take my car to places like bars or parties where people are going to be drunk around it either. Or to crowed events where I don't have the option to park it out by itself.

YellowRoush

forum member
Reaction score

Good idea^^^^, too bad you had to wait till you shit was messed up to figure it out.

I'd never park my car between cars in a parking lot, no way. People are careless and jealous. Park in the back of the lot and walk. I never take my car to places like bars or parties where people are going to be drunk around it either. Or to crowed events where I don't have the option to park it out by itself.

well this is the first ''nice'' car i've ever had, i didn't think it was going to be that big of a deal before this i had some shitty ass peice of shit focus, that i parked in the front so i didn't have to walk a mile in 105 degree texas heat to get to school but i see now that people don't care and are jealous, i now park as far away as you can, even though i saw the scariest thing while doing that yesterday at walmart, it was extremly windy and there were at least 6 shopping carts rolling all around the place so i said fuck that and didn't go in at all lol

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I do this with all my vehicles, it drives me nuts when I have to park anywhere close to somebody at a resturaunt. Then when I come out I walk around it to see if I need to kick someones door in lol. It took me a while to get my wife to do this but since we got the truck she does it since she isn't comfortable trying to park near anyone.

I almost always take up two spots with my car and I will take up four with my crew cab truck since it's so long.

Back