SOS pillar, GT500 Pumps, TiAL Q BOV, SCT livewire, Drake Bumpsteer kit

Tron

forum member
Reaction score
GT500 dual fuel pumps : $250 FIRM shipped. The pumps have about 15,000 miles on them. the setup will come with 2 FPDM's, a stock one and the kit one. The power wire was cut due to the car being in a collision, this makes it a perfect candidate for the numerous power wire upgrades available in the aftermarket. The female fuel level connector that comes with kit is not included as i was in a time crunch while pulling the setup out and forgot to remove it. you can either hardwire it together or you can purchase the connector here : http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...54200207/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMuSK2mCDyT9cuUG59A6S/n9
The lines do have some abrasions on them from the original install as well as when i removed them. They are cosmetic and will not harm the performance in anyway. You will most likely add some of your own when you install the pumps as they are a tight fit. You will also need to purchase a sealing O-ring. the locking ring and the cover will be included.

TiAL Q BOV: $100 OBO shipped. The BOV has the unpainted spring in it (-10psi spring pressure). The BOV does have some scratches and 2 scrapes on it which are pictured. It comes with the mounting clamp and the banjo barb fitting. One of the cap rentention bolts is in pretty tight(pictured next to scratch). I was attempting to remove it but without it mounted to something and with just an allen key i was scared i would do more harm than good. it was the only bolt i couldnt remove with an allen key so just a heads up there.

Drake Bumpsteer Kit $40 OBO shipped. The rod ends are still very tight but you can see in the pictures where the inserts are chipping away. i was running them quite awhile in this state before i noticed and they were still very tight with no play. i was going to try and contact drake to get them fixed but i have run out of time to do so. A DIY'er with some CNC or Lathe skills could maybe use them and get a good setup for cheap.

All items can be picked up in Ft. Bragg, NC for an even better price. PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

Tron

forum member
Reaction score
another bump, i deploy at the end of this week so feel free to make some reasonable offers.

Tron

forum member
Reaction score
epic price drop for the next day, trying to get it sold so i dont have to store it while im deployed.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back