South Louisiana role call 2 NPR

Diabolical!

Zapp Rowsdower
Reaction score
What are the rules for pro test-n-tune? I'm on DRs and skinnies.

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
You guys have a good time...won't be making it, to warm and slave cylinder is still Kapoop! Will try agian, following weather for another cool shot. Need to drop tranny and get new slave installed. Last SUnday at State couldn't rev engine over 4krpm leaving the tree or would slip. Same Wednesday night in Gulfport on the N20 but got a 1.52 60' leaving at 4krpm though. Man that was cool.

Bad Intention

forum member
Reaction score
Hope we do get another shot at some cooler weather. Just going to. Get few passes with new set up. Installed UMI LCA's with relo brackets.

Diabolical!

Zapp Rowsdower
Reaction score
Have to have DR's or slicks. I lile it cause not many people there and track is prepped good. Gates open at 4. and they run midnight madness after.

That's what I was hoping. I thought maybe you had to be on slicks. I assume it costs more than a regular test-n-tune, but as long as it's not outrageous, I may try to make it out on a Saturday as well.

CraigNnem

forum member
Reaction score
$40 plus you can stay for Midnight madness. Or you could just wait until 6pm and pay $20, plus the weather will be a little cooler.

n/a3valve

forum member
Reaction score
You guys have a good time...won't be making it, to warm and slave cylinder is still Kapoop! Will try agian, following weather for another cool shot. Need to drop tranny and get new slave installed. Last SUnday at State couldn't rev engine over 4krpm leaving the tree or would slip. Same Wednesday night in Gulfport on the N20 but got a 1.52 60' leaving at 4krpm though. Man that was cool.

Seen ya at gulfport car looked good :thumb: Wish my car was up :rant:

Diabolical!

Zapp Rowsdower
Reaction score
Nah, the allure of the pro test-n-tune for me is being able to get home and go to bed at a decent hour, lol, so no midnight madness for me. I live too far from any strips. I hope the rumors of a dragstrip in Avondale come true.

P.S. NOSR is back up... sort of.

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
Seen ya at gulfport car looked good :thumb: Wish my car was up :rant:
Thanks...got one good run in at least. If it wasn't track slipping it was clutch slipping...and oh yes the carnage from other cars breaking.

Bad Intention

forum member
Reaction score
Nah, the allure of the pro test-n-tune for me is being able to get home and go to bed at a decent hour, lol, so no midnight madness for me. I live too far from any strips. I hope the rumors of a dragstrip in Avondale come true.

We talked with the owner and they will have one lane of the drag stip ready for late June early July. 20 min. From where i live cant wait.

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
I'm pulling the blower off this week and sending it to get rebuilt. When It comes back I'm be racing anything that moves lol. I'll probably make it to NPR, but SCR is closer to me

RedRide

forum member
Reaction score

I thought that Avondale was supposed to be some kind of private club thing no?

circusboy

forum member
Reaction score
NOLA motorsports is supposed to be installing a one lane drag strip. That entire complex is going to be awesome. North track, South track, kart track, drag strip, speed shop and I think they are even going to have a dyno facility. Wes is on this site. He can give us all the info.

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
Weather looks good but won't be making it. Got the tranny out and my kids b-days going on.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back