Speedbleeders for GT500 Brembos?

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
Hi guys:

Does anyone know the part number for the Earl's or Russel speedbleeders that fit the Brembo calipers?

If possible, link to product on Summit or other website? :)

Thanks!

ArizonaGT

Road Course Member
Reaction score
Yep, you can use the same part number on all four corners. They do make life pretty easy!

Ok, cool. Already using that same type on my GT calipers, didn't know they were the same.

Thanks for confirming, my GT500 BBK should show up sometime in the next week or so :D

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When bleeding these brakes....do you start with the top one or the bottom one first?

RH

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
When bleeding these brakes....do you start with the top one or the bottom one first?

RH

Start with the bleeder that is farthest from the brake line, which would be the one on the OUTBOARD side of the caliper. They are both on the top, one inboard, and one outboard.

4162642334_12df82cdd7_b.jpg

What I did when I installed my Brembos, was to REMOVE the bleeder on the outside, have my friend LIGHTLY, SLOWLY press the brake, until fluid came to the opening, and reinstalled the bleeder, and did the same for the inboard one.

Then bled the brakes using a vacuum pump and repeated the process for the inboard side.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back