Spohn Del-Sphere Panhard 'like new' $100 shipped 2-day service

Rubrignitz

forum member
Reaction score
Removed when watts link was installed. I still run the Spohn del-sphere LCA's and UCA and believe they are the best for complete articulation of the rear suspension like a rod-end would provide while being completely silent.

The panhard is 'like new' perfect condition with about 10k miles on it. $100 shipped via 2-day UPS to lower 48.

spohn_panhard.jpg

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
:shock:

If that's what it looks like at present then somebody in the Adj. Panhard bar market better JUMP on that!!!!!!:thumb2: I paid waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than that!!!!!!!!

Rubrignitz

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, that's what it looks like as of today. I'll also throw in the larger Grade 8 9/16''x4'' bolts and nylock nuts that I used to fasten it (swapped all of my rear suspension bolts to either 9/16x4'' or 14mmx100's for noise-free operation). You won't hear a peep out of it using the supplied bolts.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Yep, that's what it looks like as of today. I'll also throw in the larger Grade 8 9/16''x4'' bolts and nylock nuts that I used to fasten it (swapped all of my rear suspension bolts to either 9/16x4'' or 14mmx100's for noise-free operation). You won't hear a peep out of it using the supplied bolts.

Those 10k miles must have been riding around in your garage.....LOL!! That bar is clean!!!:beerchug2:

Rubrignitz

forum member
Reaction score
Austin, TX...smooth roads and little rain makes for some nice suspension take-offs :beerdrink: I wiped it down a bit ;-).

Rubrignitz

forum member
Reaction score
Got it. Thanks everyone for the interest. You'll love this panhard bar busapowered. It's the best on the market IMO. You should see it Thursday.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back