Spotted a '15 today

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
It was an Ecoboost (auto) and had MI plates. Didn't get a chance to interrogate the driver but did manage to hear it drive off. Turbo sounded nice. The front end is ENORMOUS! The photo isn't exaggerating it too much. It is very pronounced in person.

20140825_170417_zps9178613c.jpg

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I actually saw one today as well. It literally caught me off guard. Took one look and didn't realize what I was seeing. It was the first time I saw one in person, and I thought it looked better than in pictures.

Pauly

Way too loud
Reaction score
Was heading out to pick up Subway last night and as I was walking out the door, a 2015 White GT drove by. It had the wheels on it form the 50th anniversary package. I wasn't able to catch up to it as the guy driving was flying.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Because I had seen so many pictures of it beforehand, when I saw one in person for the first time at Mustang Week, it really wasn't a big deal. It was actually kind of a let down. But I agree, they do look better in person than in the pics, IMHO.

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't realize they were hitting the streets already. Verdict still out on weather I think the 2.3 is cool or not. I've seen too many shitty V6 base model Mustangs over the years...unless its a GT or GT500, etc its hard for me to get excited.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I didn't realize they were hitting the streets already. Verdict still out on weather I think the 2.3 is cool or not. I've seen too many shitty V6 base model Mustangs over the years...unless its a GT or GT500, etc its hard for me to get excited.

Anything on the streets currently are still preproduction Ford owned cars. There are well over 100 of them out there running around. And there are 250 preproduction '15 F-150's also.

Last edited:

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
Anything on the streets currently are still preproduction Ford owned cars. There are well over 100 of them out there running around. And there are 250 preproduction '15 F-150's also.

Cool, good to know. I remember exactly where I was the 1st time I saw a new '05. Thought "I'm going to have me one of those"...

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Those turbo 4's are gonna be a hit. Bet they dig into the V6 sales deeply. Hearing the turbo on the one I saw was pretty cool.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back