Spring question, stock Roush vs GT. 2011+

Tight Lines

forum member
Reaction score
Are 2011 Roush stock springs alot different then stock GT springs? Will they work on a GT and would it level and lower a GT? One last question, is there a cross reference from Roush to Frpp, does Roush = Frpp "P" springs?

Thanks for any help.

cdog1157

Reaction score
I think it would depend on if the Roush is a Stage 1,2 or 3 model. I'm not sure about the Stage 1 or 2 but the 3 definately has lowering springs on it and they'll work on your GT. I'm sure it's the Roush Extreme springs which lower the front 1" and the rear 1.25" which is the same as Steeda Sports that most people are using. If you can get a fairly new take off set for $150 or less then I'd go for it, otherwise I'd just buy Steeda Sports.

Tight Lines

forum member
Reaction score
It would be off a 2011 Roush sport. Want to make sure it lower about an 1" and what they are or comparable to.

hytek

forum member
Reaction score
Roush Sports come with the same suspension as a regular GT. If you're referring to the springs I took off my car they are Roush Extreme springs, 1" front and 1.25" rear drop.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
yea the sport and 1 have the stock gt springs, 2 and 3's have lowering springs of an inch all around.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back