Steeda antirollbar

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing an anti-roll bar. I am looking at the BMR unit and yours. I am trying to address what you can see in my signature pic. I would like to buy yours as you are a supporting vendor here.

Any advantages to your set up vs BMR? Is the billet lighter?

By the way I purchased the two interceptor gauge pack from you guys and already put them in---thanks for the fast shipping and service.

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
Billet is lighter, but that isn't the two main advantages that our bar has over theirs.

First off, they use poly bushings to control the pivot of the bar, and they can wear out, tear, or even bind, which isn't too great. We use a rollerized bearing , and they are a lot stronger than a poly bushing. The object is to get rid of the roll, not reduce it a little and worry about NVH. This meant as a race only part, so we designed as such.

Secondly, BMR uses clamp-on end links where ours are tig welded. You won't have to worry about ours getting loose or moving on you. If you're hitting 1.5 60fts, do you want to worry about something coming loose like that?

Our bar can be swapped out for a swaybar, or you can just undo one of the endlinks and drive it on the street.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well it arrived today, its a beautiful top quality piece for sure. I will be installing it tomorrow if I can---may have to take it directly to the shop because of the welding.

Thanks for the great deal, and the Steeda hat---its actually a good one instead of those "cheap" hats that vendors send out for free.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
why wait for Sunday! its only 6pm out there!!!

looking forward to the results!

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
Glad you like the hat:clap:

If you have any questions on the install or anything like that - call!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back