Steeda shipping

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to STEEDA for what happened to me and my order.

During the BF sales I ordered a Tri-Ax short throw shifter, a shifter bracket, and their cue ball knob. I got it all at a great price and love the products. The whole shifter package has literally changed my car from a regular ole shifting experience to a manly choice each and every time I change gears.

But what I really want to point out is that I got my items in 1 day! I was literally in awe when they showed up. Now I know that they're in FL and I'm in AL, but damn! I don't care who you are, that's fast. I got emails about my order AFTER it arrived at my door. lol

Thanks STEEDA for making awesome parts and thanks for being a great company.

Now heres some boobies :boobies:

Last edited:

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ahh ... we appreciate the shout out and the lil extra item you through in there, lol.

We are glad you are enjoying your shifter and we are very pleased that we were able to get it to you that quickly as well.

Once again thank you for the feedback and let us know if you ever need help with anything.

Best Regards,

TJ

Ryan331

forum member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my order to process... Can't wait to get it, hope there aren't any issues holding it up!

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Ryan331,

Contact your sales rep and ask them to look into it. Or you can send me an email and I can help see if the order has been processed.

[email protected]

Best Regards,

TJ

SteedaJohn

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Gizmo and Mikey,

I'm happy you guys are happy with your new Steeda purchases and the speedy shipping! Thank you so much for your business. Just let TJ or I know if there's ever anything else we can get for you.

Best Regards,
John

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back