Steeda Short Throw Shifter 2011 MUSTANG

S

Steedagus

HERE WE GO! Shifters start shipping Monday! Here are some pictures of the assembly.

2011shifter1.jpg

2011shifter2.jpg

Steeda's Tri-Ax shifter for the 2011 Mustang GT and V6 is crafted from billet aluminum, steel, and composite components for solid construction and to provide no increase in shifter NVH. This shifter will provide a 20% shorter throw and retains full reverse lockout functionality of the factory shifter and also allows for spring pressure adjustment.

Re-engineered pivot mechanism to provide no change in shifter knob height to preserve shifter ergonomics while still providing a shorter throw.Nickel plated finish for great looks and corrosion protection.

http://www.steeda.com/store/steeda-tri-ax-short-throw-shifter-for-2011-and-up-ford-mustang.html

Here's a video of the shifter in action during early testing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uEgBr-9RaM

Don't forget if you are interested to send me a PM for your forum member price!

Reaction score
Yea kudos to Ford for connecting the driver back to the car. I could not stand the linkage. Especially installing the damn things.

2011GT1979

12.3@110
Reaction score
Ordering Monday.

I will take a lot of pictures and write a How To. I will also write a personal opinion on the shifter.

I have had on my old cars in the past several different shifters, hurts, steeda, Pro 5.0, B&M, to name a few.

This will all be done when Ford actually decides to send parts for my clutch so I can have a car back.

damnlucky11

Reaction score
just ordered mine

just ordered mine hopefully be in by the end of the week. that guy gus is all kinds of helpfull and with forum price and free shipping it was like right under $200.00 not bad......we will see how the install goes lol

S

Steedagus

just ordered mine hopefully be in by the end of the week. that guy gus is all kinds of helpfull and with forum price and free shipping it was like right under $200.00 not bad......we will see how the install goes lol

Yeah, that guy Gus is pretty good. I highly recommend him :beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back