Steeda's Spring into Summer Sale

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna grab a Tri-Axe Shifter for the 5.0.

Question... Do you need the steeda shifter base bushing and does it provide a noticeable difference over the stock piece?

SteedaBrandon

Banned
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna grab a Tri-Axe Shifter for the 5.0.

Question... Do you need the steeda shifter base bushing and does it provide a noticeable difference over the stock piece?
Shoot me a PM, I'd be glad to help.

You don't need it, but we do recommend it. It definitely makes a noticeable difference.

Here's a couple of reviews from our site:
how to make relly good better

had put on the triaxe shifter and loved how it in proved the feel and precise shifting but this peace made it even better I used the red insert and didnt notice any sound makes the whole thing seam so much better thanks steeda

Amazing difference If you have already installed the Steeda shifter, you MUST install this piece as well. If you remember how well it improved the feel when you put in the shifter, it will improve it again that much or more. I am very impressed with the feel it gives to the shifting. Install was super easy. It took 10 minutes at the most once the car was in the air. If you are buying the Steeda shifter to install, then get this piece as well. It really is night & day difference.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back