still no tune.

devin2589

forum member
Reaction score
I understand I'm not the only one who had ordered a tune from you guys but I've been waiting over a month and still haven't received my tune. The car's put together and i can't drive it until i get it. How much longer is it going to take?

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I hear a phone call will actually put you in touch with them.

Instead of expecting them to post a reply to you when they have no idea who the hell you are, why don't you try it?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry for the wait, I dont know your board name so call me and give me your full name we will get it done over the weekend. Its my fathers birthday today so we are going to dinner tonight, Ill see if he can do it tomorrow.

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hear a phone call will actually put you in touch with them.

Instead of expecting them to post a reply to you when they have no idea who the hell you are, why don't you try it?

Yea... that works real well when you call repeated times and keep getting told "I will talk to my dad about it today" and nothing ever happens.

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
just you guys wait, its his birthday, then its a holiday, then there will be a race, then daddy will be in texas. I had issues with JDM, i blasted them in a forum post. You know what, after all this time, they STILL FUCK PEOPLE, and i still think i got screwed. Its easier to just grin and nod when you get scolded by JDM, but these bastards cant build a street car to save there lives, and every thing is an over charge!!!! $30,000.00 spent on my 08 through JDM, and $40,000.00 in mods on my buddies roush, and we BOTH went to a different tuner, and cars that DIDNT detonate after the new guys was done..

Its what you get when you go to the people who push your street car to the bitter ragged edge just in hopes to either get noticed at your expense for the "HUGE power", or get into a magazine article.

Stop wasting your money and time with JDM. There are plenty of places that will give you better, more driveable, safer, cheaper street tunes for your car.

I paid $1200 for my last visit to JDM for a SAFE STREET TUNE, what did i get??? a car that detonated 15 mins after it came off the trailer at part throttle.

I dick fucked around with JDM, and wasted my time, money, and anger management classes.

I went to a more local "little guy" shop that JDM will piss all over, he spent 1 hour tuning my car, at about 1/10th the cost, and the car ran better on the street, had better driveability manners, and ran faster at the track than JDM's tune.

After i bitched to JDM, i got a tune emailed to me........ I never ran it because i could not trust them any more.

ARRRRRRHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

and

FUCK

There its out of my system!!!

Last edited:

SLOPONY

Gotta love Stangs
Reaction score
get some popcorn, and comfy chair! I am not backing down, and i am not going to get a "beat up" call from senior or any one else from JDM to get me to change my post.

Search JDM and look up "WHERES MY TUNE" and see how long its been going on, and how many different excuses there are....

HOLYWD, Im not ragging on you, I am tired of people (me included) getting screwed, and having others reap the benefits!!!!

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
That's lame , never done business with them myself .

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys he got the two over two weeks ago just about 2 days after this post was started...what are you all in an uproar about. We know it takes time for my father to get to tunes sometimes and that is because he is so busy with so many other things. EVERY good tuner and shop is like this. These are hot rods, you dont rush things unless you want problems. Yes some tunes have taken longer than they should have but there is circumstances. He is only one person, his tunes are a commodity...people come to him for tunes he doesnt stand on the corner pushing them on you. Its a service he provides as best he can with as much ability as he can and does have.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back