Stock coolant reservoir relocation

killswitch06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Hey let me first say that I did search and I can't find it. I need a write up or help on how to relocate my stock reservoir in my engine bay. Here is a pic to see what I mean. I plan on starting tomorrow if I can get this figured out.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301629984.484493.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1301629984.484493.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 115

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey let me first say that I did search and I can't find it. I need a write up or help on how to relocate my stock reservoir in my engine bay. Here is a pic to see what I mean. I plan on starting tomorrow if I can get this figured out.

One eye willy did a write up. Its really easy just need to make a bracket and turn the lower hose it will reach and extend the upper vent hose some.

I moved mine as you can see in my sig pic.

killswitch06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Will I need anything besides the bracket? Can I use the same hoses or what exactly?

INTRUDER

Reaction score
Will I need anything besides the bracket? Can I use the same hoses or what exactly?

First, contact oneeyedwilly. I've sent you a link.
2nd, you will need to lengthen some hoses, the sizes you will need are readily available at your local parts stores.
3rd, buy willies bracket and he might have the hoses still.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
thanx for lookin out guys!

im selling the bracket I made, it just takes 2 bolts thru the inside fender. then you need to cut the plastic clamp that ford uses on the coolant tank hose, then just turn that hose 90 degrees and cut a few inches off and it will line right up with tank.....or if you buy the bracket ill just send you the hose i used which has a little extra bend to get around the power steering pulley.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back