stock eaton oil??

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
My s/c was low on oil by about 3ounces. All I had was KB supercharger oil. Is that a problem or do I have to go and spend $25 on 4 ounces of oil from ford. The eaton takes 4.6 ounces, so it would be $50.

Thanks

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Is it the same viscosity? My first guess would be that the KB oil would be virtually identical.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Both Ford and GM rebottle Eaton supercharger oil. Go to the GM dealer and get GM supercharger oil. It's about half the price of the Ford branded stuff.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks. i could not find any specs on the oil at all, some secret formula i guess.

I will get some tomorrow, do you think the gm guys will frown well I roll in there lot with a stang.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Of course not, they will just naturally assume your Camaro is home in the garage on jack stands. :LMAO:

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
Thanks. i could not find any specs on the oil at all, some secret formula i guess.

I will get some tomorrow, do you think the gm guys will frown well I roll in there lot with a stang.

I got the info from Whipple. They also use eaton supercharger oil and clued me in on the GM branded version as being the lowest priced.

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
:beer:Great info guys. Now I need to find a gm dealer out in Long Island. I will be there all day doing a job.

I am the boss, so I can go shopping while working.:evillaugh:

Boozshey

Reaction score
I used the GM stuff in my Saleen (when I had it) as well. Was about $6 a bottle if I remember correctly.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back