Stock Wheels and My new Wheels

AnconaGT

forum member
Reaction score
So just got me some new wheels only paid a difference of $200 out of pocket. Basically brand new wheels and tires off a 2014 gt.

STOCK and BEFORE:

New Wheels and After:

AnconaGT

forum member
Reaction score
Ive been told that many times actually lol. Im guessing its the color of my car that probably makes them pop a bit more. I personally like the wheels a lot.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Frank see you post in the right section without an attitude and you dont get asshole responses. Nice car, I like the new wheels on it. The color of the car does make them pop.

5.0 Probie

forum member
Reaction score
I am not sure why, but those wheels always make me think of Kiss... lol

They look great on your car!

And now that I put new springs under mine, it is painfully obvious just how high the rear ends sit stock. And sooooooooooooooooooo work the $$ to put a new set in. My wife said the car now drives like she thought is was built to do, instead of Hoopty Loopy... lol

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Looks good. I would like to find a take off set like these myself.

AnconaGT

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I am doing a leveling kit on the springs, panhard bar and probably a new brake and rotor setup :)

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Although I personally like fan baldes on the 05-09 body style, I agree that the new wheels look really good on your ride. And I love the grabber orange, BTW!

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I am doing a leveling kit on the springs, panhard bar and probably a new brake and rotor setup :)

Leveling kit as in only dropping the rear? Some guys do it, it is quick, cheap and easy...but IMO it leaves the front too high still. If you don't want an extreme drop go with some FRPP P springs all the way around, IMO.

I think when dropped those wheels will look real good on that car.

freddie07

forum member
Reaction score
Those wheels look really good on your car. They should of came stock with your car but it's all good because they are on there now lol.

I agree with the guys on the leveling kit. Get the whole car lowered and trust me you wont regret it. It will ride so much better.

AnconaGT

forum member
Reaction score
Leveling kit meaning 1.2-1.3 in front 1.5 or better in the rear. It still lowers the hole care just a level looking stance. But I might do some 1.5's all around. I get compliments all the time on the wheels when I go out so thank you guys!

freddie07

forum member
Reaction score
Leveling kit meaning 1.2-1.3 in front 1.5 or better in the rear. It still lowers the hole care just a level looking stance. But I might do some 1.5's all around.

Oh ok. That makes sense then. I actually got H&R Super sports and I love them. It lowered the car almost 2" all around and it handles like a dream but for some people it's too low.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back