Street Scene ducktail and louvers / GT500 rear spoiler

NicD

forum member
Reaction score
Selling my Street Scene rear ducktail spoiler with brand legend lime paint. I've decided I really want a Roush spoiler instead - this one was my second choice. Picked up from the body shop less than a week ago. The spoiler has 2 very small imperfections on the edge that sits along the top of the trunk (see pic). Also, I may or may not have time to remove the remnants of old tape, but will include a new roll. Asking $250 - pretty firm + shipping. $230 Negotiable

Also selling a GT500 reproduction rear spoiler. Currently has badly oxidized black paint. Also missing screws but should be easy enough to find. Asking $80 OBO + shipping. Now $50 + shipping. SOLD

Lastly, selling a pair of Street Scene quarter window louvers. They're currently painted legend lime but will need to be repainted inside and out. Asking $75 OBO + shipping. Now $50 + shipping. Just want it gone.

Payment can be made via paypal and shipping will be via FedEx.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 227
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 179
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 175
  • photo 11.jpg
    photo 11.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 163
  • photo 14.jpg
    photo 14.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 207
  • photo 21.jpg
    photo 21.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

Pardue

forum member
Reaction score
Trade you a ford racing cut and clamp x pipe for the gt500 spoiler?

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
OEM will have 4 studs, matching the factory GT deck lid holes pattern.

Last edited:

rdsx18

forum member
Reaction score
How much for shipping the gt500 spoiler to 01844? Also how is the fitment on it, did you mock it up at all and does it use the factory holes?

Sent from my Icon using Tapatalk

NicD

forum member
Reaction score
How much for shipping the gt500 spoiler to 01844? Also how is the fitment on it, did you mock it up at all and does it use the factory holes?

Sent from my Icon using Tapatalk

I had it on my car for about two years and the fitment was great. It uses two of the factory holes. The original owner used self tapping screws in the other two holes - I only used the two as I mentioned. I managed to lose the two screws though replacements shouldn't be hard to find at a hardware store.

FedEx Ground shipping would be about $18.

Back