StreetCar 1320 S197 Shootout@ Atco AUG 14th!

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
U ready for sat???

Im ready to smoke some of those Shelbys. LOL

Ill be turning it down to run consistant and get good lights on a pro tree. Then If I get a run after the race or eliminations I will be making a pass on kill.
Ill probably be dialing in high 10s though.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I just wont be able to get the turbo spooled on a pro tree and that is where I will loose everything. With the converter so damn tight (yes it needs to be restalled SD and will be done over the winter LOL) I wont have enough time to build boost with a pro tree. Plus this is not a heads up race so being consistant will win 1k, not going fast.
I will be making a full out pass tomorrow night though.

Last edited:

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start my dual interceptor gauge install when I get home from work today so I'll have a shift light and be able to read my boost for Saturday. Tomorrow will be figuring out the best rpm to set my 2-step at. I'm hoping that I can get away with 4k rpms without blowing the tires off. I really want a 1.5x 60'.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just wont be able to get the turbo spooled on a pro tree and that is where I will loose everything. With the converter so damn tight (yes it needs to be restalled SD and will be done over the winter LOL) I wont have enough time to build boost with a pro tree. Plus this is not a heads up race so being consistant will win 1k, not going fast.
I will be making a full out pass tomorrow night though.

:thumb2: I was just breaking your balls Paul....

I just wanna go fast

snake500

Chelo
Reaction score
Will see Paul lol I going to have a new setup so will see how the Shelby run and hope chris get his 5.0

snake500

Chelo
Reaction score
picture.php

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back