Sublime302's build thread!

Sublime302

mod bug flu
Reaction score
Nice, looks a lot cleaner.

I hate you so much.....damn!

When I get a white 5.0, this is how it will look!!!

Except the ass

Excellent job on everything mate. Especially the trunk panel thingy being gone. Looks superb. I don't normally like cowl hoods but man that comes together well. :)

Can't wait to see what you do next.

Mother of god that thing looks tots! I'd make a few minor changes myself but thats moot. Beautuful car!

thanks a lot everyone. im open to suggestions always!

warpig12354

too slow
Reaction score
I haven't had a problem with it here in austin or when I lived in college station. **knock on wood** There was one time I was sure I was gonna get snagged for it. I was in college station and there was 3 or 4 motorcycle cops sitting in the center lane facing me and I thought for sure that would be it but, nothin!

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cops are real picky about it here. If they pull you over for something else, they will tack the plate not being on as extra. Otherwise, they tend not to even care.

2013MustangGT

Budget Boss
Reaction score
Question:

Have the Texas State legislators add the fine back into the law?

It was my understanding that you can be ticketed for not having a front licenses plate. However, there was no fine associated with the ticket because they forgot to put that section in when they redid the law.(sorry to the OP of the thread, not trying to hijack anything just thought might be relevant)

warpig12354

too slow
Reaction score
Question:

Have the Texas State legislators add the fine back into the law?

It was my understanding that you can be ticketed for not having a front licenses plate. However, there was no fine associated with the ticket because they forgot to put that section in when they redid the law.(sorry to the OP of the thread, not trying to hijack anything just thought might be relevant)

I remeber reading whenever they were going to revise they were going to put it back in. That was in January I belive.

Back