Sudpension or wheels/tires--which first assuming close in cost?

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
So it looks like drifts and some good tires. Now which ones.

Car usnt a daily driver so no need to get the kongest lasting tires. Would everyone still suggest the pilot super sports? I had the Kumho Mx's on my fix but they look a lot more exoensive than the mpss.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have the Pirelli P Zero Corsas that are stock on my Laguna Seca and I have to say that I think they are a pretty good tire that you can also drive on the street. I have no idea how they compare to the MPSS though to be honest.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Adding to the chorus: tires, tires, tires! That is the single most important change you can make. After that, then look at suspension. The stock P Zeroes SUUUUUCK! Almost anything would be better. Lots of good options. The MPSS are extremely popular, but expensive. I have Bridgestone S-04s and like them pretty well.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Adding to the chorus: tires, tires, tires! That is the single most important change you can make. After that, then look at suspension. The stock P Zeroes SUUUUUCK! Almost anything would be better. Lots of good options. The MPSS are extremely popular, but expensive. I have Bridgestone S-04s and like them pretty well.

The 285/35/18 MPSS are $281 :clap:

The 295/30/18 PZero Coras are $481 but than again they are Autocross/Road Course Tires lol

But I am curious how the Michelin Pilot Sport Cups compare to the PZero Corsas since they are about $80 cheaper.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Mpss tires seemed expensive until I looked at other tires. Are the mpss that awesome? I don't plan on more than a ciuoke of ax and track sessions per year. Probably not til next year for the hpde. Car is not a dd

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Well I have a stock car. Haha. I probabky coukdnt move r888's.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back