Supercharger resevoir tank & pump

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
Supercharger reservoir tank & pump with radiator tank. It is a GT500 pump from Bosch. The pump is connected to the bottom of the tank. Next to it is a tank for the radiator. These fit where the stock battery goes. You have to move the battery to the trunk if you haven't already. It uses the stock radiator cap so mine isn't included as I am using it. The fittings on the pump are 3/4" hose off the pump and -12 return line. There is a -12 fitting on the bottom of the radiator tank that goes to the hose which feeds the system and the over flow connects at the topside of the tank. No additional hoses or fittings are supplied what you see is all you get. I want $250 includes shipping in the 48 states and I'll only sell to ship in the 48 states. I live in Michigan.

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Sounds like some r&d:) I seriously can't believe this has not sold. Guess people don't really know how much custom fab costs!

Great price for this setup!

908ssp

forum member
Reaction score
Y u selling man? Aren't u running the dob kit still?

Yes still running the DOB kit. I just wanted to design something bigger for higher HP cars in so doing that I replaced this set up. This setup worked great for a car making 500rwhp or less with a good intercooler and slightly larger than standard heat exchanger. Works at least as well as any GT500 pump setup can be expected to work. Really helps clean up the look of the engine compartment with both tanks set in the back instead of the front over the radiator fan.

IMG_1859.jpg

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
hey man i posted on allfordmustang thread about having second thoughts about this kit. mainly cause i dont have alot of time to mess around with fabbing lines and wire and stuff? how long would a DOB kit take compared to buying a 530hp saleen complete kit? im not dogging DOB at all i just dont want my car down for extended period plus id have to trailer the car 3 hours to get dynoed... which i have a truck and trailer for that.

i need guidance. i have cash to go either way...

quick question how does your tanks mount? i see a bracket there..

thanks for your time

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back