Supporting S197

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How do I support the site, how much is it, would I do it via paypal and are there any benefits-other than contributing toward the site.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There is a new way to donate to the forum, that makes it easier to keep track of contributing members. Instead of the paypal donate button, we now have a paid subscription link in your user cp's that will be used for donations now. If interested in donating to the forum, go to your user cp and scroll down until you reach the misc links on the left side. There is now a link that says paid subscription. Click that link, then you will see a contributing member subscription and follow the steps to donate through paypal. There are many options for amounts to donate from $5 and up. We have gone to this system to keep better track of the members that support this site and it also comes with some perks!

Becoming a contributing member will gain you:
A contributing member banner
A larger pm box to 300
Photo storage space to 50 pics
Profile pic from 250 pixels to 500 pixels
And increased avitar size to 150 pixels as a thanks for helping keep this site going!

Thanks again for making this site what it is today and feel free to pm me with any questions!

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/payments.php

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Found it and thanks! I will be making my contrubution when I get home!

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my man in brown perk..... :)

This is still the best site out there, forgive me for sounding like a cheerleader, but it just plain is. Period.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back