Suspension Finally Ordered!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Danm! I can't wait to finish mine ... I only got the rear done today ... that looks so good !

Wicked5.O

'Stang Noob
Reaction score
Danm! I can't wait to finish mine ... I only got the rear done today ... that looks so good !

Thanks man. It's actually a little lower now than in the pics after I did some driving on it. What springs are you using? I forgot...

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Thanks man. It's actually a little lower now than in the pics after I did some driving on it. What springs are you using? I forgot...

I went with Steeda Sport springs ...

Wicked5.O

'Stang Noob
Reaction score
I went with Steeda Sport springs ...

Nice. Btw let me know when you get to installing the front struts.. You have a track pack car also.. Double check if the OEM endlink fits into the Koni yellow holes.. (You'll see what I'm talking about when you get there)

If they don't fit be prepared to drill them out just a little with a drill bit or reamer just in case. It was pretty easy to correct, but just curious to see if yours fit.. I think the track pack may have slightly thicker end links than non-track pack cars.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Nice. Btw let me know when you get to installing the front struts.. You have a track pack car also.. Double check if the OEM endlink fits into the Koni yellow holes.. (You'll see what I'm talking about when you get there)

If they don't fit be prepared to drill them out just a little with a drill bit or reamer just in case. It was pretty easy to correct, but just curious to see if yours fit.. I think the track pack may have slightly thicker end links than non-track pack cars.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that ...

TW1NTRB0

forum member
Reaction score
My stock end links fit with no issues on the Koni yellows. I use the 05-10 Koni shocks/struts with GT500 strut mounts. You made a great choice with the Hotchkis springs, they provide a very good ride with the Koni yellows.

Wicked5.O

'Stang Noob
Reaction score
My stock end links fit with no issues on the Koni yellows. I use the 05-10 Koni shocks/struts with GT500 strut mounts. You made a great choice with the Hotchkis springs, they provide a very good ride with the Koni yellows.

Yea it feels very good from the little driving that I've done so far.. I will get some more seat time in it tomorrow, but so far I'm pleased.

I used the 2011-2014 Koni shocks/struts w/ Steeda strut mount so maybe there was a difference.. not too sure, but I figured it out.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back