Suspension repairs to do... help!

Laurence Dunn

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 2007 GT/CS which just scraped through it UK annual inspection for roadworthyness (MOT). I've been told to replace the Rear shocks, plus Front anti roll bar links, and Front suspension arm ball joint. I purchased the car 2 years ago, the old owner cannot help me. I think it may have aftermarket components to lower it? See photo. How can I tell if that is the case? Measure the springs? Look for brand names on the components? Don't want to fire the parts cannon yet and buy wrong parts. Cheers Laurence
Loudest-2007-Ford-Mustang-GT-Pypes-Bombs.jpg

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
you would need to post pictures of all of those components to determine if they are stock/oem pieces or aftermarket.

With the high stance of that car, I'd say it's all stock stuff.

Laurence Dunn

Reaction score
you would need to post pictures of all of those components to determine if they are stock/oem pieces or aftermarket.

With the high stance of that car, I'd say it's all stock stuff.
Thanks, that is what I needed to know, maybe a simple fix hopefully...

Forty61

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like a factory ride height but regardless I’d just do GT500 lower arms, stock shocks and factory bushings unless that bar has been changed.

Keep it simple!

Laurence Dunn

Reaction score
Looks like a factory ride height but regardless I’d just do GT500 lower arms, stock shocks and factory bushings unless that bar has been changed.

Keep it simple!
Great thanks for the advice

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back