SVE Drift's

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here is the post some have been waiting for. The alternative to the RTR's are here. They will only be offered in the 19x9.5 for the 05+ offset. They will be offered in Flat Black and Silver.

Pricing for the wheels alone will be $169.99. If you want the wheel and tire kit, then you are looking at $1699.99. This does not include the TPMS (if needed) nor the lug nuts. Tires are nittos, and they will come as a 275/35/19.

I do not have the weight of the wheels, simply due to the fact that i do not have any here yet.

Everything is listed online for pre-order. They should be in within the next 30 days.

sve-1007de_6856.jpg

sve-1007dc_4479.jpg

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It is. I'm pretty sure I have a few more pics on my work computer of a few side images. When I get in the office, I'll look and post them.

sscobra

forum member
Reaction score
So then why are they advertised in the October 2011 5.0 magazine as being available for 1994-12 and in 18" and 19" ?

sscobra

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry, the wording seemed like they were just being made for the 05+. Are they going to clear the GT500/Brembo brakes? Will you have any pics of them on cars anytime soon? Thanks.

P.S. Don't you have some wheels to put on your car...lol!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
They will clear the big brake kits with no problems. Once the wheels come in, we will mounted and balance a set for pictures.

I do have wheels to put on my car thanks for a birthday that's coming up, but it's not these....lol we will probably use my car for the pictures when these do show up. 18's and 19's.

way2qk4u2c

forum member
Reaction score
awesome wheels- will the price stay at this point or will they go up? Id like a set but im not ready to buy just yet.

BBQBats

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice. RTR looks without the price tag! Would love a set in 18's for my '09. Can't wait to see how they look mounted.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have had a lot of questions about the 18's. Once they are here i will mount a set up and see what the offset looks like on the 05+ cars. Hopefully its not to bad. It seems that more people want the 18's than the 19's.

BBQBats

forum member
Reaction score
I have had a lot of questions about the 18's. Once they are here i will mount a set up and see what the offset looks like on the 05+ cars. Hopefully its not to bad. It seems that more people want the 18's than the 19's.
As nice as 19's are, the cost of tires makes a difference. Especially when you start shopping for track tires. I'm a racer on a tight budget!

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
If by chance the 18's won't work on the newer body style, are you guys considering making them with the proper offset and B.S. so that they will? I personally think that'll be huge.

19's look great.... But 18" look equally as good and tires are half the price.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thats the big debate right now. I have 30 or so people here wanting them as an 18" for an 05+, but with only 30 people saying something about it that wouldn't be cost efficient for us.

It would probably have to be a large up roar for them.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back