SVE Drift's

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. Is your car finished yet?
If your tracking I traded the manual in on an auto. It is all back together. Well both are. We are tuning today and tomorrow on the auto. Manual goes back to dealer tomorrow.

I will be up tomorrow to return the clutch I got and pick up some other stuff.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I wont be here tomorrow. My weekend off. Had no idea you got an auto. Talked to Jeff the other day and he didnt even mention it.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds good man.

Alright, here is the news everyone has been waiting for.....

Over the past few moths we've also decided to make the 18x9 and 18x10 in the correct offset for the 2005-2012 Mustang..For now, we will only do a run with the black wheels. If you want silver wheels, then there is still that option for the correct offset on the 19's. If you want 18's then there will be the set up with the 18x9/10 in the 94-04 offset.

ETA's are not set in stone, so i wont even give a guess as to when they will be here. Pricing, i have a good idea of, but i wont release that information until they are here and ready for ordering. It don't see it being to much different from what we have set up right now.

This is the good news to ring in the new years, but the best is still to come. Stick around and ill have a new thread about it within the next 30 days!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
We have talked about it for months. I cant recall how many meeting there have been about this. I figured a few people would like the idea.

Shades

Reaction score
Awesome news, hopefully the silver ones drop shortly after the black ones, if they do then I am buying a set without a doubt!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back