SVE Drift's

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Yes they will clear Brembos. When the 18's with the 05+ offset come in, i will make a new thread with pictures in my vendor area.

Karson

Reaction score
At home with a stomach bug so I figured I'd post the pics of Project Six Appeal with the 19 inch SVE Drifts. They are a bit dirty in the pics.
drift.jpg

drift2.jpg

Karson

Reaction score
Thanks fellas. I just put the C stripes on this past weekend and was up in the air on whether they should stay or not. -Karson

Scotty07

Reaction score
I have a Kona Blue 2012 and I go back and forth between a silver colored wheel or some version of a darker colored wheel (matte black, gunmetal, etc)...Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a Kona Blue 2012 and I go back and forth between a silver colored wheel or some version of a darker colored wheel (matte black, gunmetal, etc)...Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak.

Ahem.

8d0c1d6b.jpg

6d0935ca.jpg

dae7460e.jpg

cf7c16e2.jpg

2e96d898.jpg

83fc4b06.jpg

c1367d18.jpg

Go ahead and send Jarrod his motha fuckin movie check!

Scotty07

Reaction score

I shall have to say...I think I need to stare at those a bit more because they are somewhat intriguing. No, check that. They are very intriguing!

I have never had the dark colored wheels on a hoopty before. My last car (2007 GT, Vista Blue with white OTT stripes) had chrome deep dish bullitts. Seems I have always had silver or chrome wheels. So going to something dark is a bit of a risk for me.

They work very well on your car with the window tint, grill, splitter, etc. Well done!

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have to say, i will never own another light colored wheel or a chrome wheel. I had chrome 20's on my 06 and silver cobra's on my 02. They always looked so dirty from brake dust. Black not only looks the best, but its easier to keep clean IMO.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have to say, i will never own another light colored wheel or a chrome wheel. I had chrome 20's on my 06 and silver cobra's on my 02. They always looked so dirty from brake dust. Black not only looks the best, but its easier to keep clean IMO.

True! I have polished rims on my SRT, and I can't stand how quickly they show the brake dust and grime!

Seriously contemplating running another set of the Drifts on it.

It's the same bolt pattern, so my main concern would be the back spacing. That and the width. Most guys are running 8" or most I've seen 8.5" wheels. May have to check out the 18x9's all the way around.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Wait until the correct off set comes out. I pray to God they show up this month. I cant wait to slap on 18x9's and 18x10's.

ShaDi

forum member
Reaction score
is the pricing for the 18x9 and 18x10 rims already been determined?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back