SVE Series 2 Wheels!

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
I'd been planning a 20" wheel, but would be interested in seeing if these would fit and clear a set of brembos up front with a 285 on them. 285 square would be a good looking combo.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
Unless it is a legit two piece wheel, I don't like it when they put rivets on the edge. Just seems a bit ricer to me.

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
SO Jarrod.. get your people back to the drawing boards and get rid of the rivets and make them in staggered 18's and 20's... That's what the people here and on all the other forums want as well as the facebook people... Come on man!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
SO Jarrod.. get your people back to the drawing boards and get rid of the rivets and make them in staggered 18's and 20's... That's what the people here and on all the other forums want as well as the facebook people... Come on man!

Yup. What he ^^^ said.

My GF is now convinced that she wants rims with a lip too, I know *I* do, and that'd be 2 staggered sets quickly sold, one chrome for her, one gunmetal for me :)

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
I ran 19's (two different style wheels) for awhile and until the price of tires comes down I just can't justify it. Went back to 18's.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
18's will probably never happen. A 20" wheel has been talked about but I don't see the rivets going anywhere. I have passed along the word about no rivets, we will see what happens in the near future.

barbaro

forum member
Reaction score
I love the rivets. No rivets would look boring. Don't listen to these guys. RIVETS MORE RIVETS.

Jason09GT

forum member
Reaction score
I like, the "assembly bolts" give a little more meat to the wheel. All of the other typical wheels you see on mustangsanymore, are boring as fuck looking. Bullits, fr500's, drifts, these have a little more pop to em. I'll for sure be ordering a set of chrome for my torch red 09.

Boaisy

Dark Knight
Reaction score
They have had fake rivets on wheels for a while:

Shelby Razor:
05sw26.jpg

Foose Nitrous:
52461d1222299549-end-month-foose-nitrous-sale-foosenitrous2005mustang.jpg

This GTO has real 2-piece wheels, but the rivets are placed on the back:

DSC_2921.jpg

DSC_1773.jpg

The rivets aren't bad if it is a true multi-piece, but on a single piece, it is just dead material/weight. The reason you don't see a lot of wheels with rivets is because not a lot of people gravitate towards them unless it is a true multi-piece.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back