Switchback LED issues

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
Started a few weeks ago. For some reason my switchback markers stopped switching from blue to amber..... In both sides..

When I turn the side markers on, lights up blue

When I turn the blinker on, it lights up Amber, but then shuts off. Lights up Amber, shuts off. It's suppose to light up Amber and then back to blue

When I stop using the blinker, it stays off

They are suppose to stay lit up blue regardless.

They will light back up blue if i switch them off and back on.

Also, if I tap the blinker quickly so it won't click to stay, it will switch back and forth Amber/blue. But if I have them lock in to stay on, they just light up Amber

07Bandit

forum member
Reaction score
Check all your connections? Resistor big enough? Just a few guesses here. Mine acted a little funny when I first installed them....it was the connections. Also don't wrap the wires up near the resistor. I mounted mine right under the headlight. They do get hot.

Last edited:

randys06v6

forum member
Reaction score
Yes. All connections are fine. I've had them for a couple of years now. Just started acting like this recently.

07Bandit

forum member
Reaction score
Is it both bulbs acting up or just one? Did you try changing resistors? I've had my 102Led switchbacks in my stang for about 2 1/2 years now with no issues. If you find the problem, please pass the fix along as I may need it down the road.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back