Tail of the Dragon April 28

alan0614

forum member
Reaction score
Jeff, as Yoda would say, there is no try, there is do. Already thinking about the fall trip. Since it was so crowded last time, what if we get in front of the leaf season?

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jeff, as discussed, count us in on helping out with some raffle items. Great cause! I wish I could be there!!

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Tad, your support is truly appreciated.

You're welcome. We're just a small outfit so we can't do as much as we'd really like, but we're proud to do what we can.

02gtvertible

Reaction score
im going down with a buddy the weekend before, on the 21. Meeting up with sn95 forums. im gonna be car-less anyway, im just along for the ride lol if you guys decide to make this a yearly trip ill try and convince him to go down with you guys next year. weve been every year for 4 years, love it down there.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
im going down with a buddy the weekend before, on the 21. Meeting up with sn95 forums. im gonna be car-less anyway, im just along for the ride lol if you guys decide to make this a yearly trip ill try and convince him to go down with you guys next year. weve been every year for 4 years, love it down there.

We are already looking to do it again in the fall so keep an eye out here.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, Jeff!

I'm doing everything I can to make it down in person. It may not be in a project car, but I'm gonna try to be there!

We're also working on getting some raffle prizes/possibly shirts for all you guys participating.

The Wounded Warrior is a great organization and at our last two car shows we actually donated all of the proceeds to them. We're happy to help support in any way possible!

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Hey, Jeff!

I'm doing everything I can to make it down in person. It may not be in a project car, but I'm gonna try to be there!

We're also working on getting some raffle prizes/possibly shirts for all you guys participating.

The Wounded Warrior is a great organization and at our last two car shows we actually donated all of the proceeds to them. We're happy to help support in any way possible!

That's awesome Chris! We appreciate any help in supporting this great cause.

And it will be great to have you join us either way!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back