Tapatalk Updated.

kcbrown

forum member
Reaction score
I uninstalled/installed it and it's working now, just have to get use to this wacky layout.

That worked for me as well. And it also suggested another possibility: removing the forum from my list and re-adding it. That worked as well.

So, the answer seems to be that people who are having this problem need only remove the forum from their list and re-add it, then log back in. They can stay on an older version of the software if they want (the version I tried it with is the previous version).

sdleo29

forum member
Reaction score
The New TaT sucks; much worse. I am not alone it seems, check out the reviews on App Store, all 1 star in the last week. I have no problem with updating apps, but the big blue headers, really? That said I think it's the only mobile forum app worth a shit, so I will just try and get use to it while I wait for another update

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
The new TaT does suck, liked the old version. At least there is a 65 Mustang on the top of the page now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk update, it sucks

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Could it be the homosexuality of mac users messing with the coding whilst sitting in starbucks with a stylish scarf?
Just a theory.

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
Mine started working last night. I don't understand why Tapatalk has to such big changes. I have the auto update turned off for that reason.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Can't host pics using tapatalk anymore!

It will only upload it as attachments and that's annoying because other people now have to click the photo to see.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll fix that.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I added the option in to allow Tapatalk to host the images now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back