TCI Street Fighter 3500 Stall converter for sale

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This converter is the same unit used in my car for muscle mustangs and fast fords magazine tech article "loose as a goose" This converter dropped my 1/4 mile ET 4 tenths and my 60 foot times almost 2 tenths! The converter is 100% street worthy and requires minimal or no tuning, my car required non but every vehicle is different. The converter has about 1,500 miles on it from street use and 4 trips to the drag strip. The reason i am selling is TCI is sending me a new 3800 stall converter and im hoping that lowers my ET enough to hit a 10 sec run!!!

$550 plus shipping

Any questions please contact me at 732-780-0770 during working hours or PM me here. You can also email me at [email protected]

JimIII

Last edited:

RSKtakR

Reaction score
dammit why cant this be for sale in a month when i have the extra $$ to blow on it!! lol

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
HOw much do you think it might cost to have it tightened up? And could any shop that builds converters do it or would it need to be sent back to TCI? I am in the market but that is a bit too loose for what I am looking for.

jre8806

S197 Member
Reaction score
HOw much do you think it might cost to have it tightened up? And could any shop that builds converters do it or would it need to be sent back to TCI? I am in the market but that is a bit too loose for what I am looking for.
Loose? what do you mean?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
By "loose" I meant a higher stall, by tight I mean a lower stall.
I am looking for one in the 2800~3000 range.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
By "loose" I meant a higher stall, by tight I mean a lower stall.
I am looking for one in the 2800~3000 range.

sorry i just saw this, i might be able to get them to stall it for around $100-200. Id be honest with a blower car go with a multi disc precision industries converter.

JimIII

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I still have it, the bottom just dropped out on the price $250 plus S&H

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back