TCI street fighter wratchet shifter 5r55s

Reaction score
how the fuck did i miss this one yesterday ? put me second in line if it doesnt work out ill pay right now!!!

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
money sent , thanks richard

Wait a minute. What the fuck? I was the first to post here saying I'll take it. I PM'd you right away and asked for you paypal information so I could send the funds over. After not hearing a word from you, I again PM'd you this morning again requesting your paypal information. You have yet to reply, and then you choose to sell it to someone else, who was clearly in line after me?!?!?!

Is this the way you conduct yourself with business transactions? What's even more of a shame; I was prepared to purchased your TCI converter as well from you. You can go fuck yourself now!!!!!!

People who conduct business this way should not be allowed to post on the forums. It gives a bad name for all of us who choose to do business with integrity! :321:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
WTF is going on with everyone lately! If people don't stop fucking other people, the classifieds are going to be eliminated from the forum.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Adding insult to injury-if you check his public profile he was on here at 5:25 tonight so can't say he did not know you PM'd him....

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I'm hoping it was an oversight. hoovsgt seemed like a straight-up guy selling his TVS and he seems to buy top-shelf sh!t so it ain't like he needed the money.

Oh well, I hope it gets lined out either way.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
Thats fucked up but hopefully KIMMER will settle this dispute before it becomes a problem, and that was a damn good price.

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
Adding insult to injury-if you check his public profile he was on here at 5:25 tonight so can't say he did not know you PM'd him....

Thanks Greg. He has been on a handful of times since my post yesterday asking for his paypal, and today when I inquired again.

It's amazing how quick I got an insulting message from him after posting this however.

I'm hoping it was an oversight.

It certainly was not an oversight. I'm sure one out of my two PM's, as well as my post here, would have been noticed. As mentioned above, he replied back pretty quickly once I openly mentioned the subject.

It's sad Kimmer, but the classifieds have been deteriorating as of late. I have had guys back out of deals, only to re list them for a higher price days later. You don't have to be a scammer to develop a poor reputation as a seller.

I hope everything works out well for Hayabusa and he gets what's promised to him. I am very disappointed in the way the deal was orchestrated, and the last mocking PM I received from hoovsGT just further pours salt in the wound. I would hope sellers that operate in this way would be prevented from posting in the classifieds section going forward. It really ruins it for the honest people who deal here everyday.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Really...well props to you for not airing the mocking PM's he sent you as I would...he is a local guy, I don't know him and I was thinking about the TC as well but after seeing this transaction I am not interested.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
At the very least he should get a negative rating on his Itrader..Thats bullshit..

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
It certainly was not an oversight. I'm sure one out of my two PM's, as well as my post here, would have been noticed. As mentioned above, he replied back pretty quickly once I openly mentioned the subject.

It's sad Kimmer, but the classifieds have been deteriorating as of late. I have had guys back out of deals, only to re list them for a higher price days later. You don't have to be a scammer to develop a poor reputation as a seller.

I hope everything works out well for Hayabusa and he gets what's promised to him. I am very disappointed in the way the deal was orchestrated, and the last mocking PM I received from hoovsGT just further pours salt in the wound. I would hope sellers that operate in this way would be prevented from posting in the classifieds section going forward. It really ruins it for the honest people who deal here everyday.

Damn man. I'm sorry it turned out this way. I've never been a good judge of character anyways and I'm usually the one that gets burned.

Sucks big time.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
From what I understand hoove or w/e pm'd busa saying you wanted to pay Tuesday , therefor I guess hoove didn't want to wait .

Tony called me to see how I enjoyed my shifter , n said that hooves said u didn't have the funds yet or something .

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
Really...well props to you for not airing the mocking PM's he sent you as I would...he is a local guy, I don't know him and I was thinking about the TC as well but after seeing this transaction I am not interested.

I'm actually remiss in airing anything. I'm usually a pretty reserved individual and prefer to handle things behind the scenes. The one thing that really frustrates me is people with no lack of principles. I have jumped the gun on items for sale and said I'd take them before doing the proper research. Even then I have followed through with my end of the deal as I don't believe in going back on my word. I have also listed things for sale before, and have accepted an offer from someone only to have a higher offer come in moments later and reject it.

I know there are a lot of guys on here who operate the same way, and they are to be commended. I just hate to see the FS forum ruined, like so many other ones on different sites, by the few people who look out only for themselves.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back