TCI street fighter wratchet shifter 5r55s

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
^^^ Lak3rs actually has more to be upset about than me. He had all but finished the transaction. I'm not sure what the forum favorite comment is about either. Most of the people who have posted here don't know me from Adam. Look at my join date, I'm far from a fixture here. ;) I'm just a regular Joe who just happens to enjoy sharing information with others here. Anyone's opinion is based solely on the situation, not on the merits of the people involved.

There are obviously camps on both sides, and that's great. I apologize for getting everyone all riled up. I am a big principle guy, and as everyone knows, was a little upset at how the events transpired

I would never conduct business in such a manner, and am glad there are others on here that feel the same way. I look forward to doing straight forward, pleasant transactions with them. :)

Last edited:

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
Completely different scenario. I PM'd the OP, and he sent me his paypal. Upon him sending me his paypal, I ASSUMED that I was going to purchase the shifter. Luckily, I ran into some issues as stated above and didn't send the money immediately like originally intended. At the same time that we are dealing, he also sent his paypal address to two other people, I believe. So, he sent his information out to three people, whom all had assumed they were going to purchase the shifter. That is $675 that the guy could of had in his pocket. I could of sent him the money at anytime while he was dealing with the other people, and am glad I ran into family issues. I generally send money asap when I say I will. It's just ironic how this panned out. You're scenario is completely whack, and not even comparable. Good try though, I commend you for that. I'm just glad that everything is alright money wise between everyone, and nothing more happened.

you certainly have a reason to be upset. in my opinion the guy welched on your deal...and he is a jerk off for that.

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
I did not see or hear about that, sorry that it happened to you....not sure where the forum favorite comment came from...?

And this was not a local sale as hoovs lives in the same area I do and I know habusa does not live around here.

others in here were there as well, and now beating a completly different drum.

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
^^^ Lak3rs actually has more to be upset about than me. He had all but finished the transaction. I'm not sure what the forum favorite comment is about either. Most of the people who have posted here don't know me from Adam. Look at my join date, I'm far from a fixture here. ;) I'm just a regular Joe who just happens to enjoy sharing information with others here. Anyone's opinion is based solely on the situation, not on the merits of the people involved.

There are obviously camps on both sides, and that's great. I apologize for getting everyone all riled up. I am a big principle guy, and as everyone knows, was a little upset at how the events transpired

I would never conduct business in such a manner, and am glad there are others on here that feel the same way. I look forward to doing straight forward, pleasant transactions with them. :)

im a huge principle guy as well...i stated that when my situation was going on. i dont know anyone in here either....so im far from being in any camp. i just find it funny how certain people see it two different ways when it benefits them.

like already said, everyone is lucky they didnt loose money. to me it sounds like the guy was gonna give it to the first person that put money in his account....maybe he is inexperienced with what could of went down (and that aint no excuse, becasue it was dumb) but i dont think he is a scammer.

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
^^^ They just weren't on your side cause your user name says Chev lover. :roflmao:

hahaha....i kinda was thinking that...really i was. i only come on here to get parts for my wifes car....it surely aint mine!! lol its been my experience that alot of mustang guys are borderline ricers.....definently not all of them...but alot of them are so close its scary.

BubbaRATM

bottle fed baby
Reaction score
im a huge principle guy as well...i stated that when my situation was going on. i dont know anyone in here either....so im far from being in any camp. i just find it funny how certain people see it two different ways when it benefits them.

like already said, everyone is lucky they didnt loose money. to me it sounds like the guy was gonna give it to the first person that put money in his account....maybe he is inexperienced with what could of went down (and that aint no excuse, becasue it was dumb) but i dont think he is a scammer.

I didn't see the thread where you were in the same boat or i would have said the same as i said here.

Yes it is a good thing nobody else sent him money. Also i don't know anyone in this thread so it has nothing to do with sides for me. Just the fact that the seller was a tool about the situation.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back